HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: bye bolt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Maybe the reasons and the details of the leaking hasn't spread around Habbox because the people who know know better than to be leaking it?
    Well clearly somebody leaked it, otherwise he wouldn't be fired

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If the firing was for repeated leaks then again you'd still have no staff left so the whole mistake thing still doesn't really fit with this. There was either a big leak (and there is no evidence backing this up seen as no-one has a clue what said information was and if it was big news, it'd have definitely been spread out) or it was an over-reaction.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Well clearly somebody leaked it, otherwise he wouldn't be fired
    I was replying to I-can't-remember-who's post that it can't have been something major or it what was leaked would have been spread over Habbox by now.

If there is a leaking situation then as the person being leaked to, I'd just tell the people in charge and nothing else. Don't like creating gossip for gossip's sake, especially when the lovely members of Habbox turn it into such a negative and personal attack.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Token system?
    Habboxwiki

Off the top of my head.
    so you can list...

a feature that gives you coloured names on a forum.
    and a website that takes away views from the main website because they were too lazy to incorporate it in to the main website
    Also, stop ripping into Matt for you own petty amusement. If I was him, I'd have permed you longgg ago mrwoo.
    the technology forum would miss me though so many people in need of help (pretty much the only reason i use the forum)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

The point is, leaking, ESPECIALLY as a manager, is against the rules. Rules aren't hard to follow. IMO everyone who leaks something important (can usually get away with saying odd things or leaking the 'jokes' that happen in manager's chat etc) should face the consequences.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was replying to I-can't-remember-who's post that it can't have been something major or it what was leaked would have been spread over Habbox by now.

If there is a leaking situation then as the person being leaked to, I'd just tell the people in charge and nothing else. Don't like creating gossip for gossip's sake, especially when the lovely members of Habbox turn it into such a negative and personal attack.
    But how do we know he was fired for leaking info? Clearly somebody leaked that?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Thanks for your time, very dedicated staff member!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    If the firing was for repeated leaks then again you'd still have no staff left so the whole mistake thing still doesn't really fit with this. There was either a big leak (and there is no evidence backing this up seen as no-one has a clue what said information was and if it was big news, it'd have definitely been spread out) or it was an over-reaction.
    If I was general manager and I knew that people in high positions were leaking things, I'd fire them all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    he'll be back by the end of next week i bet

management are just tryin to stir drama to increase activity!!!!!!
    Hit the nail on the head

@xxMATTGxx;

Bye martin, gl x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    so you can list...

a feature that gives you coloured names on a forum.
    and a website that takes away views from the main website because they were too lazy to incorporate it in to the main website

the technology forum would miss me though so many people in need of help (pretty much the only reason i use the forum)
    Lazy? Hell no. The information on the wiki is so different to the main site. So much more depth, on a massive range of topics. I'm not launching into a defense on it with you though...

and I swear I haven't seen you make a single post recently (in the last year) that was actually useful....

But how do we know he was fired for leaking info? Clearly somebody leaked that?
    Yes. But it's not necessarily the leakee - as it hasn't been said what he was leaking. It's almost definitely another manager due to recent posts in our subforum, but it's hard to prove who at the moment!

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast