HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CornbixID View Post
    well, thye was also spotted going for coffee together in october. you be the judge.

this news makes me feel sick, not only how old he is but because tom is so innocent and looks (sometimes acts) even younger than he is (just 19!!) and he could do so much better.
    well this makes you a very small minded person then. So if you went for coffee with your granny do you think people would say aww hes dating that old woman???? you be the judge. No one has a right to judge anyone else no matter who they are. and small minded people like yourself make this world a pretty pathetic place.

who cares who hes dating. as long as hes happy thats the main thing. It would be different if he was actually like 15 but hes not hes an adult his decisions no one elses.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lost all my (already little) respect for the sun, what tom does in his personal life is his nothing to do with anyone else, same for everyone giving it large on this thread aswell

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Wow, people becoming activists in this thread.

Yes, I will very much judge and say this is utterly stupid. And please do not quote me and say "oh who are you to judge," because I am free to judge, just as he is free to do what he wants in his personal life.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Wow, people becoming activists in this thread.

Yes, I will very much judge and say this is utterly stupid. And please do not quote me and say "oh who are you to judge," because I am free to judge, just as he is free to do what he wants in his personal life.
    From that logic it also gives people the right to criticize your opinion so I don't know where you're going with this but it certainly doesn't make sense
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    From that logic it also gives people the right to criticize your opinion so I don't know where you're going with this but it certainly doesn't make sense
    By all accounts, feel free to criticize it. I made it clear enough, wasn't going anywhere with it, was merely pointing out the whole attack on people who thought this wasn't right thing is silly.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    By all accounts, feel free to criticize it. I made it clear enough, wasn't going anywhere with it, was merely pointing out the whole attack on people who thought this wasn't right thing is silly.
    Well also you never even gave the reason why you found this 'stupid' and why there was a need to call everyone a social activist because they found no problems with this :S
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cornbix

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    tbh corn you stole this threadfrm me
    IT SHOULD BE MERGE WITH MY TOM DALEYTHREADD
    ON TOPIC I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE
    doubt it will last
    This is a completely different subject, don't be jealous..

And yeah, on topic I think it's pretty bad. Not only more than twice his age (a year or so older than his dad who he adored) but also sleazy and promiscuous. Totally wrong for his first gay relationship, or any relationship. Tom doesn't seem mature as it is. He'll definitely go after girls after it turns out he's just one of Dustin's regular youngens he's spotted dating. He'll be back to girls soon! I see so many vulnerable young gays manipulated by older gay men is a horrible chiche. I also get the impression that he was outed/forced to come out by whom he is dating, Dustin loves attention.

Don't call me judemental guys, each to their own. Although I do think 20 is a big age gap considering Tom only looks about 12.
    Last edited by cornbix; 04-12-2013 at 03:59 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

his bf is creepy looking i think he should try a more suitable gay man for his 1st experience

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CornbixID View Post
    This is a completely different subject, don't be jealous..

And yeah, on topic I think it's pretty bad. Not only more than twice his age (a year or so older than his dad who he adored) but also sleazy and promiscuous. Totally wrong for his first gay relationship, or any relationship. Tom doesn't seem mature as it is. He'll definitely go after girls after it turns out he's just one of Dustin's regular youngens he's spotted dating. He'll be back to girls soon! I see so many vulnerable young gays manipulated by older gay men is a horrible chiche. I also get the impression that he was outed/forced to come out by whom he is dating, Dustin loves attention.

Don't call me judemental guys, each to their own. Although I do think 20 is a big age gap considering Tom only looks about 12.
    Not so sure he's into girls y'know...

Afterall, as comments in the newspapers have pointed out, they need to sell those calendars.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cornbix

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Not so sure he's into girls y'know...

Afterall, as comments in the newspapers have pointed out, they need to sell those calendars.
    Lol, true. He seems fully gay to me. Idk why he said he was bi..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast