HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Cornbix

Default Tom Daley boyfriend 20yrs older

Tom Daley's boyfriend is a screen writer... 20 years older than him. His boyfriends nudes and him being bottomed was exposed by Perez Hilton a while ago lmfao.

Last edited by cornbix; 04-12-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

... so? Age means nothing. Again, why is this news? He's in a gay relationship - it really shouldn't mean anything unless homosexuality is still something to segregate over with salacious rubbish in equally rubbish news papers.

So now the news seems to be ageist as well as whatever you call this sudden interest in the sexuality of individuals (it's not homophobic).
    Last edited by GommeInc; 04-12-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh my people loving who they want without considering pointless things as being X years older what an absolute abomination

*Oh ofc I understand if children are involved but hey not this case.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is it confirmed it's true, it seems a bit bizarre and it's the sun so it's hard to take seriously. that said, he does not look 20 years older, he looks very young!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

none of anyones business really

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cornbix

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Is it confirmed it's true, it seems a bit bizarre and it's the sun so it's hard to take seriously. that said, he does not look 20 years older, he looks very young!
    well, thye was also spotted going for coffee together in october. you be the judge.

this news makes me feel sick, not only how old he is but because tom is so innocent and looks (sometimes acts) even younger than he is (just 19!!) and he could do so much better.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CornbixID View Post
    well, thye was also spotted going for coffee together in october. you be the judge.

this news makes me feel sick, not only how old he is but because tom is so innocent and looks (sometimes acts) even younger than he is (just 19!!) and he could do so much better.
    How stupid. He's a consenting adult. 20 years, 30, 40, 50, 100 years wouldn't mean anything. Why you feel you can judge two individuals over a consenting relationship is beyond me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cornbix

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    How stupid. He's a consenting adult. 20 years, 30, 40, 50, 100 years wouldn't mean anything. Why you feel you can judge two individuals over a consenting relationship is beyond me.
    That is it. I'm sick of you coming for me. I THINK he is not mature enough to be dating an almost 40 yr old when he's just turned an adult. I was brought up better than that. Got a problem with my opinion? Deal with it, sweetie. Xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well firstly opinions can be stupid. Secondly, your jealousy over someone popular in the media is hilarious (as it's out of jealousy you're "sick"). What's slightly worrying is you have an infatuation with someone's private life between his partner and himself, which ought not to be news, especially when they both consent to it and are supposedly happy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cornbix

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Well firstly opinions can be stupid. Secondly, your jealousy over someone popular in the media is hilarious (as it's out of jealousy you're "sick"). What's slightly worrying is you have an infatuation with someone's private life between his partner and himself, which ought not to be news, especially when they both consent to it and are supposedly happy.
    I know you're mad at the fact I don't agree with this and you have some strange unbeknownst hatred towards me considering I haven't a clue who you are but I am going to keep my opinion that I don't agree with this. Now, remain mad because there's nothing you can do.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast