HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Adrian8841

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    These have been such a disappointment, they are all way easy and you can get them all within under 5 minutes.
    Well, If no one used things such as HabboQuests, and no one told each other answers.. I'm sure it'd be more difficult. Besides.. Who doesn't like a variety. Maybe next time there will be something much more difficult and complex whereas this time we get something easy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian8841 View Post
    Well, If no one used things such as HabboQuests, and no one told each other answers.. I'm sure it'd be more difficult. Besides.. Who doesn't like a variety. Maybe next time there will be something much more difficult and complex whereas this time we get something easy.
    Lots of people don't use it, I don't use it, and all you do is a maze room which has been done so many times that it takes around 2minutes to complete it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbf even without HabboSecrets/Quests this would be really easy lol. I wish there WOULD BE SOMETHING FUN AND ORIGINAL FOR ONCEEEE
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Today's isn't even working now - I won and got teleported to winners area then straight to the losers area, and the same happened to the next person who won.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Today's isn't even working now - I won and got teleported to winners area then straight to the losers area, and the same happened to the next person who won.

happened to me twice ..try it in a different room though
    and it'll work

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    Lots of people don't use it, I don't use it, and all you do is a maze room which has been done so many times that it takes around 2minutes to complete it.

Fansite owners have been told to make them ridiculously easy.. I designed the flyhabbo one too and it was way more complicated and she took away teleports and changed it so it was too easy -.-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bankai90

Latest Awards:

Many wants to be the player instead of chaser. I'll end up being the chaser just to let others win.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

today's one is pretty horrid cause people are using the canons to kick everyone in line lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bankai90

Latest Awards:

Day 12 (HabboKingdom):

Simply go to this room http://www.habbo.com/room/65448905 and use this:

as password.
    Wallah! 12 days of xmas completed.
    Last edited by Calum0812; 21-12-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456