HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I still stand my ground regarding the roles of AGM's to me it isn't clear what they do - most of them seem to moan about whats wrong with habbox, be offline and just do one single thing like host the lottery.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HE-Joshua View Post
    I still stand my ground regarding the roles of AGM's to me it isn't clear what they do - most of them seem to moan about whats wrong with habbox, be offline and just do one single thing like host the lottery.
    That's the problem with some AGMs - it's their job to make themselves known and show what they do, but a lot of them recently don't actually do much of that!

on phone xx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HE-Joshua View Post
    That's because the vast majority of their work is about doing things with managers. Around 95% of the things you see around Habbox will have an AGM's fingerprints all over it even if they never take any of the credit. Sometimes it's no involvement at all and others it's the whole thing that apart from the words to make the thread it's all their work. Not saying you're entirely wrong though, they could also implement many ideas that need their approval and there's a lot of twiddling of thumbs when if they got cracking there'd be some radical changes that would make it very clear what the general management team does.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

i'm upset that jade blocked my skype because i stalked @Intersocial; and he was in one of her fansites events with mattg and all that
    scam ;l i blame hayden
    owell WELL DONE SAM AND TOM
    bye jade ty for your work

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456