HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    Agreed. I am sure there is much more going on outside of that screenshot, possibly where @Hidden; has said something offensive and not recognised it as offensive.

Whilst I think the campaign is a good one, I do agree that the slight bias and favouritism for specific opinions by DTL staff leaves a few things to be desired.

(I have never spoken to them, simply from observation when I see them interact with the community. I recall seeing them kick ban a member who asked why the vending machine competition wasn't more publicly campaigned however someone who asked about charity work was not banned.)
    Actually you are wrong, nothing was said besides this, so thanks for trying to be clever. You also still haven't said why Puma is stupid, or will we just forget about that because everything you say is just to seek attention and you have nothing to back it up?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
    Actually you are wrong, nothing was said besides this, so thanks for trying to be clever. You also still haven't said why Puma is stupid, or will we just forget about that because everything you say is just to seek attention and you have nothing to back it up?
    You really are not helping your argument by bullying people. Who is Puma?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    You really are not helping your argument by bullying people. Who is Puma?
    Well you should know you called her stupid, what a shame. You can't exactly hit back with calling somebody a bully when you have bullied others, hypocritical much?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the fact that u have been banned from all of their rooms (like u said in the op) makes it pretty evident that it isnt "all u've said".
    u r clearly an ongoing issue and a pain in the ass. so stop playing victim.

if ur being a negative nancy and going into all their rooms repeating nonsense like "u ban ppl from rooms for their opinions so ur a bully!!!!111" its no wonder uve been banned now is it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Waltz checked logs and unbanned me, then I just tried to go to their session and I got banned for what can only be called talking to Puma. so Yeah looks like this can be classed as bullying, terrible representation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12