HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default So much for anti-bullying campaign

got banned from the room for saying that..... that's me banned from all of her rooms for literally nothing but an opinion, and this time i didn't even say anything

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how is this campaign still going? it has dragged on for far too long!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

she said shes with habbo for a year but when it comes to a year they'll reconsider if they're staying longer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

banning u from a room isnt bullying u lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Looking at your activity on the forum it seems you are really rude and obnoxious which is probably the reason you were banned because after sometime your narcissism gets annoying and I'd ban too so you need to stop with the excuse of "bullying in an anti bullying room!!!" and banning isn't even bullying it was done so that you stay away which you clearly didn't so why complain
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You won't stop talking about feces either.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When you are meant to be a staff guest for ?a year? it's against the rules to ban especially for giving opinions. If you don't like my honesty then I guess you have no truth in life and clearly cant' accept the facts. She can't ban somebody for saying an opinion. That's like me banning her for wearing a white top and calling it racism.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbf although ik Hidden has been a pain, that account will ban anyone for having an opinion. I'm sure @FlyingJesus; said Ditch The Label was a load of bs or something idk
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everybody has opinions, I guess I'm a pain because I stand by mine and keep them strong pointed. Also I said something like, I hate bullying campaigns because people feel uncomfortable going to them and after going to them because they are strangers, yes some MAY prefer this but most would rather keep it a secret or chat to a close family member. I also then went on to say I thought they weren't doing a good enough job IMO.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    Looking at your activity on the forum it seems you are really rude and obnoxious which is probably the reason you were banned because after sometime your narcissism gets annoying and I'd ban too so you need to stop with the excuse of "bullying in an anti bullying room!!!" and banning isn't even bullying it was done so that you stay away which you clearly didn't so why complain
    Agreed. I am sure there is much more going on outside of that screenshot, possibly where @Hidden; has said something offensive and not recognised it as offensive.

Whilst I think the campaign is a good one, I do agree that the slight bias and favouritism for specific opinions by DTL staff leaves a few things to be desired.

(I have never spoken to them, simply from observation when I see them interact with the community. I recall seeing them kick ban a member who asked why the vending machine competition wasn't more publicly campaigned however someone who asked about charity work was not banned.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast