HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

I just think that in a world where some of us actually WORK for our money and not just bum around living off benefits like lots of other people do (especially in third world countries) that we can use our money for what WE want and not have to feel bad about it. Like there's statistics going around that shows that if you WORK HARD you get MONEY. So poor people... it's basically there own fault because I work hard and Ive got enough money to live well and have the things I want like a smartphone etc. I just dont see why others cant follow my example .. I mean some people do but not ALL

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RapLuvr334 View Post
    I just think that in a world where some of us actually WORK for our money and not just bum around living off benefits like lots of other people do (especially in third world countries) that we can use our money for what WE want and not have to feel bad about it. Like there's statistics going around that shows that if you WORK HARD you get MONEY. So poor people... it's basically there own fault because I work hard and Ive got enough money to live well and have the things I want like a smartphone etc. I just dont see why others cant follow my example .. I mean some people do but not ALL
    Oh come on, are you just unbelievably ignorant and stupid, or a troll? You don't seriously think that people in third world countries "live off benefits", do you? Jesus christ. I highly doubt you have "worked hard" for your money. Your parents may have, but you? Nope.

Also, this thread has nothing to do about you giving money or being expected to give money - did you actually watch the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Payasam View Post
    Oh come on, are you just unbelievably ignorant and stupid, or a troll? You don't seriously think that people in third world countries "live off benefits", do you? Jesus christ. I highly doubt you have "worked hard" for your money. Your parents may have, but you? Nope.

Also, this thread has nothing to do about you giving money or being expected to give money - did you actually watch the video?
    Yes I did and it basically all comes down to money doesn't it? I mean countries like Syria etc. are always SO happy to take our money for aid when it comes to earthquakes etc. but do they actually do anything to deserve it? No. There are soldiers in OUR STREETS who have defended our countrie loyally from terrorists for years and they dont get a penny which is so unfair that I find it difficult to put into words.

And actually I DID work hard for my money thank you very much, I started an online business at the age of 15 which has earnt me enough to live without financial aid from my parents.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes I did and it basically all comes down to money doesn't it? I mean countries like Syria etc. are always SO happy to take our money for aid when it comes to earthquakes etc. but do they actually do anything to deserve it? No. There are soldiers in OUR STREETS who have defended our countrie loyally from terrorists for years and they dont get a penny which is so unfair that I find it difficult to put into words.

And actually I DID work hard for my money thank you very much, I started an online business at the age of 15 which has earnt me enough to live without financial aid from my parents.
    This is ridiculous. Our soldiers don't work for free - whether they should be paid or more is up for debate. So, yes, they do get "a penny".

The people in these countries don't do nothing and live off benefits; I cannot believe you are doing A Levels at the moment and believe that is true. I look forward to seeing your successful online business.

However, once again, this thread didn't say "we should all give our hard earned money away", so I don't know why you went on a rant about that.

This is ridiculous. Our soldiers don't work for free - whether they should be paid or more is up for debate. So, yes, they do get "a penny".

The people in these countries don't do nothing and live off benefits; I cannot believe you are doing A Levels at the moment and believe that is true. I look forward to seeing your successful online business.

However, once again, this thread didn't say "we should all give our hard earned money away", so I don't know why you went on a rant about that.
    Wow idiot you completely misinterpretted me. Jesus. I was saying that when soldiers come back from the wars they don't get any support from the state. That's like common knowledge, how don't you know that?

Also here's my business. I've made enough money this year to pay my way through university already. But what have you done with your life?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/10gbottles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow idiot you completely misinterpretted me. Jesus. I was saying that when soldiers come back from the wars they don't get any support from the state. That's like common knowledge, how don't you know that?

Also here's my business. I've made enough money this year to pay my way through university already. But what have you done with your life?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/10gbottles
    You signed up to Ebay when you were 8/9? And you've made £45,000ish in a year? Why are you going to Uni?

And, depends what sort of support you are talking about. I am simply going off what you are posting!

You signed up to Ebay when you were 8/9? And you've made £45,000ish in a year? Why are you going to Uni?

And, depends what sort of support you are talking about. I am simply going off what you are posting!
    Finincial and Moral Support obviously.. Wow seriously if you dont understand what im saying and agree with it when im expressing my opinion in such simple terms then i doubt you're ever going to get it - maybe we should just agree to disagree. It's just a shame because I hate witnessing ignorance.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Finincial and Moral Support obviously.. Wow seriously if you dont understand what im saying and agree with it when im expressing my opinion in such simple terms then i doubt you're ever going to get it - maybe we should just agree to disagree. It's just a shame because I hate witnessing ignorance.
    If a solider is in need of financial support, they get it (in the form of compensation etc). Moral support? Pretty sure our soldiers get plenty of that.

Also, you missed a bit of my post about "your" online business, so I'll post again. "You signed up to Ebay when you were 8/9? And you've made £45,000ish in a year? Why are you going to Uni?"

If a solider is in need of financial support, they get it (in the form of compensation etc). Moral support? Pretty sure our soldiers get plenty of that.

Also, you missed a bit of my post about "your" online business, so I'll post again. "You signed up to Ebay when you were 8/9? And you've made £45,000ish in a year? Why are you going to Uni?"
    Why are you trying to base things on such a small issue? It's funny you've realised you have no argument which is on topic so you try and take it off topic. Embarrassing. If you think Soliders get all the finincial support etc. that they need then your clearly living in a box because if you just go outside you see men living on the streets. Havent you seen the adverts?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Decided to close the thread as it has lost its original purpose; not really in to arguing with a turnip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123