HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New UI

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Default I DON'T LIKE THE NEW SEARCH BAR ON HABBO :'(

Am just saying am not a big fan of change but the new bar's look like a habbo mock up it horrid id much rather like the choice of old one does anyone else agree?? or am i just being a christmas scrooge here?

moderator alert Threads merged by Calum0812 (Trialist Forum Moderator)
    Last edited by Calum0812; 18-12-2013 at 11:29 PM.

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

scrooge

its much better and if u disagree ur wrong. its much more tidy and u can set it up how u want it

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

It's better and I feel like I'm a newbie again.
    Nostalgic moments.
    Scream and shout

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

I don't know if it's just me but when I resize my window the UI doesn't resize with it and it messes up?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't decide since it's been years since I used an old look not how it's been for like 5 years! I think it's better without labels though but you can hover over icons for them! I don't agree with the friends list. Is'nt the whole idea to have friends list to see who you can stalk :L well see whois online! Limit to 3 is a fail!!!! I have like 900 plus friends!!!!! They should make it into a messenger type thing and have it all together! I'm not too bothered on the way the design and colour is though if you get what I mean? But the Beta thing over it is annoying as ****!!!!! I think they should of just waited to release it and also have an option to go back to the old design while in testing mode, like Facebook does!! D

Sent from my mobile - Check www.habbox.com/events for all our Events!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yh the only thing that bothers me right now is not being able to see some1 as they sign in
    maybe they can revert back to the bubbles saying when some1 logged in/logged out (we'll hve more space down the side)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234