HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Fansites

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fansites

I was on ThisHabboForum the other day and I seen a thread about the furture of fansites... I was pretty interesting. Most people think Habbo will be gone within two years... I'm not sure but maybe. If Habbo did close, would the fansites too? I'm sure some sites would just stay open like HabboGallery // Habbo Wiki.

They were also talking about radios and them dying... their points were theres 1k users for 20 radios and most of the 1k don't even listen to fansite radios.

They suggested that forums are the way that Habbo fansites will end up... some new fansites don't even look into radio anymore.

What do you think?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Not sure if it'll die within 2 years however it'll definitely lose a good chunk of habbos in the next few years. Fansites will ultimately remain forum sites until they die too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think 2 years is far too short. Elisa/Sulake are going to drag it out for as long as possible (whilst it's even remotely worthwhile) and I'd give it another 5 years minimum.

Heck people were saying Habbo would be closed 1 year after the mute, we're still here?
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    goofyjadico

Latest Awards:

I give habbo another 4 years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

If Habbo ceased to exist, i'm certain this forum would carry on running but as long as it could afford to but I'm sure we'd lose some members.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Fansites with a strong userbase would turn into forum only and change their name imo.

But ultimately, Habbo are killing the game more and more which is making the older users annoyed, casing them to leave etc... And the newer users that join don't stay for longer than a week really... So if all the older users leave, there is really going to be no solid userbase for Habbo at all.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think Habbo will bust out. You have to think that more people are born every day and grow up and join. More people do quit, but most of them won't quit as early as they are so connected. So it is more likely to survive unless Habbo **** themselves over.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

Habbo closing in 2 years, I don't think so, maybe in 6. Fan sites would lose hundreds of users, but some of them would stay online for some time and later close too.
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orvakki

Latest Awards:

ngl I feel like Habbo could go through a fantastic revival if they completely change it up

that includes changing all of the staff
    changing their 'aims' for the hotel and stop giving in to pushy parents... IT SAYS YOU HAVE TO OVER x YEARS OLD ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR 2 MONTH OLD IS CYBERING WELP