HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default Keep getting "old" achievements

I don't know if anyone gets this or what but it's really annoying. Every 3-4 minutes Habbo tries to tell me that I've got an achievement that I actually completed months ago. It always tells me that I've got two-three new achievements:

But when I look at what it thinks is a new achievement it's always the Online Time one (I'm on XVII), when I really completed it almost 10,000 minutes ago..

It's not a big thing but it's bloody annoying and has been going on for ages. Does anyone else get it? Is there anything you can do to stop it?

- - - Updated - - -

Ooh update:

If I don't click on them I just keep getting more and more. Habbo thinks I've got 9 new achievement notifications right now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i get that too. usually when you respect someone/scratch a pet it thinks you've earned level 1 of the badge when you are most likely higher than that. or when someones in your room for about 5 minutes, it thinks you've earned level 1 of room host. it's annoying!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by zombies View Post
    yeah i get that too. usually when you respect someone/scratch a pet it thinks you've earned level 1 of the badge when you are most likely higher than that. or when someones in your room for about 5 minutes, it thinks you've earned level 1 of room host. it's annoying!
    I don't get it when I scratch a pet or anything but I guess Habbo could think I keep getting the level 1 online time award. Glad to know I'm not the only one but it would be nicer if something could be done lol ://

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im pretty sure its a glitch..
    My signature has to be tiny bc im not vip k.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

I have the opposite problem, It doesn't tell me when I unlock new ones via a little "1" or "2" notification... I'll just open my badges one day to see like 4-5 little green squares haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    I have the opposite problem, It doesn't tell me when I unlock new ones via a little "1" or "2" notification... I'll just open my badges one day to see like 4-5 little green squares haha
    I'd rather have this. Then at least I wouldn't have to keep checking every 5 minutes :@