HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

disgusting i hope her mum strangles her to death

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    This was over a year ago. She got sentenced to 18 months in a juvenile centre. The would-be father was a classmate who at the time of conception was her boyfriend but they broke up before all this happened
    If she was an adult she would have received at the very least 15 years for what she did in her state (Floria), depending on the facts of the case. it's strange, the article says September but doesn't give a year :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

You can't blame the kid but blame the education system and parents. Poor baby though, I wouldn't want to imagine how it'd be treated if she planned to keep it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Dunno about that I think you can blame a 14 year old who lies about not being pregnant, murders her baby as soon as it's born, then keeps it in a box by her bed. Personally at 14 I wouldn't have thought that was a superb idea and we didn't have particularly good sex ed classes before that
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Dunno about that I think you can blame a 14 year old who lies about not being pregnant, murders her baby as soon as it's born, then keeps it in a box by her bed. Personally at 14 I wouldn't have thought that was a superb idea and we didn't have particularly good sex ed classes before that
    This lol. If she considers herself adult enough to have unprotected sex (as this definitely wasn't any kind of rape case), she should be adult enough to deal with the consequences.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How do you conceal being pregnant, then suddenly not being pregnant? Something is amiss.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

14-year-old having sex, and killing the baby, wow, I can't imagine her family.
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    How do you conceal being pregnant, then suddenly not being pregnant? Something is amiss.
    According to her mum "she wore baggy clothes" because that will conceal a 9 and a half pound baby (that's huge btw) in a skinny 14 year old obv. Also her mum said that she "knew" her daughter was still having periods because she did her washing which is a lovely thought on its own but flat out horrifying when you think this girl must have been purposely bloodying her underwear to fool her mother - whom she'd told she had a miscarriage
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

This is disgusting.. A 14 year old is still a child and can't parent another child.
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!

Tokens
    Habbo
    yvviL

Latest Awards:

That's just as bad as that person who flushed their baby down the loo and it was stuck in a pipe.
    Was rescued luckily.. I think. Makes me so mad!
    yvviL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast