HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Default 14 year old girl gives birth to her baby boy then strangles him to death..

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/14y...-son-throwing/
    A 14 year old girl was hiding her pregnancy for 9 months when her water broke she panicked and hid in her bathroom and gave birth to her son on her own. She then strangled the baby boy who was perfectly healthy to his death and hid him in a shoe box. Thoughts on this?

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

sick kid!
    shouldve kept her legs closed if she didnt want any kids ;l

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I actually felt sick reading that. That's just....ugh....no words..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I want to know why a 14-year-old child is having sex in the first place! Add on that she got pregnant, and then murdered an infant. She deserves everything she gets. Let this be a lesson to young teens who think it's okay to go around having sex before they are even legal. Consequences happen!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I want to know more. Was she raped? Did she fully consent to sexual intercourse? Who is the father? She's wrong to kill a healthy baby, and incredibly silly for hiding the pregnancy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

A situation which could've been avoided if she had just told someone, which would've opened up numerous options. I'm going to make the assumption she felt she had little social support from her family/friends to have to keep such a thing a secret. @Charz777; she clearly needs and deserves help... Pregnancy and childbirth is one of the most scariest things ever to grown adults never mind a child. I feel sorry that she felt she had no other options.

imo all teenage girls should just be made to witness a gruelling 12 hour labour resulting in a 3rd degree perineum tear... would put them off for life!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Thats disgusting and makes me feel sick. That poor baby.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I want to know more.
    Quite simply, this^ before I make any kind of judgement. Because then comments alike 'keeping her legs closed' are pretty damn idiotic.

I feel remorse that she felt the need to hide the pregnancy, but the fact the child got strangled is sickening. Ok won't comment till more is known.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

This was over a year ago. She got sentenced to 18 months in a juvenile centre. The would-be father was a classmate who at the time of conception was her boyfriend but they broke up before all this happened
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

First of all 14 years old having a kid is quite young and at that age they are most likely not mature enough.
    Seeing this makes me grossed out. If you want to have sex without protection, take the consequences....the child didn't ask to be born and be killed afterwards!! Personally there are quite sick people in this world and this girl should go to jail for murderer and take the consequences that she deserved!!

Be careful what you wish for!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast