HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Ugly! :(

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

You speak pretty quickly and as mentioned before, it does seem quite staged and you seem a little uncomfortable at times.

With the fallen sheet, you could have gone more along the lines of having it fall in the middle of a line and say something like, 'scrap what I was going to say - choose a good backdrop' sort of thing. It would have been more... flowing and less blatantly planned.

Obviously topics are important too and any Gary Barlow fans will now avoid your videos or flood your comments with insults and dislikes, especially as a new starter (it doesn't help you used a word which many people aren't fond of to name him).

People will obviously also expect lighting to not be too great for new starters, but natural light will look better than the yellow glow you currently have.

And, as previously mentioned: involve the community. Many YouTubers see themselves as part of a huge community, along with their viewers and subscribers - it'll also get you a few comments too.

bella ciao

Thanks for ALL your feedback everyone whether it was positive or negative, I will take your advice in my future videos.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

you speak to fast and times and your lightning is absolutely terrible, try learn some basic lighting first like 3 point lighting,

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

you use too much profanity for my liking

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

z Z z Z z Z boring vids

moderator alert Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointless post, thanks!
    Last edited by j0rd; 30-12-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

due to ur accent u will never be successful on youtube

have u noticed no famous british youtuber are northern
    HxSS Blue Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12