HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Special View Post
    the way you structured your post makes it seem like you've been given a dishonest service, been lied to - you knew what you were paying for it's written clearly on the habbo club page, you then made the conscious decision to pay for what's mentioned & now you're complaining about it, why?

also you wrote & i quote surely you would have realized the poor benefits you feel so strongly about after a couple of months yet you kept re-subscribing for almost 8 years
    I don't feel like I've been ripped off at all, I just feel like the service could improve. I'm only complaining about it now because I've only just realized to be honest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    goofyjadico

Latest Awards:

i agree but if you're tired of them not doing anything for people who have bought HC for a very long time than maybe stop buying it is the best option.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AltNet View Post
    Older players & especially older HC members are the heart of Habbo
    Sorry to break this to you my friend but I think it's fairly reasonable to say majority of users and the 'heart of habbo' would be defined by new users.

Times have changed and you need to let go of this elitist culture you're trying to breed. As already mentioned you knew the benefits when subscribing and you continued to subscribe. They shouldn't introduce new extended benefits for a very select few because you have reaped what has been made available to its limits. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Not just Habbo that actually does aweful deals for membership, so does Runescape and probably other games as well. Habbo was good before the BIG MERGE. Also the players on Habbo dropped a lot and it is not just Habbo that has a huge decreased in players...so other games.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Vodafone

'select few' (citation needed for % of Habbo's who purchase HC who have played for 'x' amount of years).

https://dev.habbo.com/docs/General/I...ction_to_Habbo
    As we all know Habbo in Latin America (both Spanish and Portugese hotels) is incredibly popular in comparison to other hotels. What is also special about this is that Latin America is home to the oldest average Habbo player, whilst the dwindling Nordic Habbo communities have the lowest average age. (Data was accurate in June 2012, not January 2014)

Unfortunately there is no data which shows which demographic or age purchases more credits, so there is no 'heart of habbo' until we can accurately find out which demographic is more inclined to purchase credits.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

That's such a good argument and I think habbo should do something about it. Although because that would mean investing more money into giving out free gifts or something, they'll probably ignore you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12