HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: No Events?!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

bring back mathew and jurv

*the crowd goes wild*

*screams can be heard everywhere*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@FlyingJesus; @Kardan; I think it depends what event you host, the time you do etc. if you do different ones you get more people which @Purfles; did today. That was rather full throughout the hour and it got new people in, he was interacting, making sure someone else hosted to keep them there. I then hosted and more of the non Habbox people stayed than the Habbox ones for the majority. I think we have some really great EOs in the bunch, but if they're currently away or not hosting for whatever reason then that is what needs to be sorted. There will be reasons and I'm sure the new manager will sort them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So what you're saying is we're gonna hope that things change by changing nothing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So what you're saying is we're gonna hope that things change by changing nothing
    No, when did I say that exactly, as I know I didn't say it in those words if I did and I wouldn't mean to say that. I said that it depends on the events you host, and unique ones are a prime example of what Habbox needs. Likewise to the one on now we have about 32 people in, when people host events they do try to get those new people in and to get the Habbox ones in too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Ok the event that has been help over the last hour has really good activity, you know why? It's not the same event!
    This is the problem with Habbox Events Staff at most, they all host the same events Bingo, Don't roll a 6, beat the..., telephrase.
    Whereas Purfles (Elliot) today hosted Catching Mice, which proved to be very successful:

The events hosts need to host a wider range of events and come up with new ideas for events. It's all well and good me saying that I know, because not many can think of new ideas but as a department surely with the amount of members there you should be able to come up with something?
    Last edited by Reality; 31-12-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ok the event that has been help over the last hour has really good activity, you know why? It's not the same event!
    This is the problem with Habbox Events Staff at most, they all host the same events Bingo, Don't roll a 6, beat the..., telephrase.
    Whereas Purfles (Elliot) today hosted Catching Mice, which proved to be very successful:

The events hosts need to host a wider range of events and come up with new ideas for events. It's all well and good me saying that I know, because not many can think of new ideas but as a department surely with the amount of members there you should be able to come up with something?
    i was in shoned's event other day and she had 9 people when 20 people where in the help desk

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

People in the Help Desk shouldn't feel obliged to go to events....

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    no, but they can promote habbox's name just as easily in events as they do in HxHD

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Then they have no right to complain about there being none either. :Innocent:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Purfles View Post
    Then they have no right to complain about there being none either. :Innocent:
    Of course I don't think I'd stay in the Help Desk for longer than 5 mins anymore :p

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast