HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    oh my god when i was playing with my friends the other day someone played that card and i was crying with laughter

omg haha you shouldn't laugh but you always do

You should join!

http://pyx-1.socialgamer.net/game.jsp#game=66

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

I love this game omg, I got it for xmas last year and bought a extension pack this year!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i've played it online, great waste of time but so funny. am gonna buy some soon anyway.

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

LMAOOO IM CRYING AT THE VIDEO

Why have i never heard of this before

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    yeah but 15 quid is abit steep for some cards though
    You're still missing the point that this is something that can be played for hours and hours on occasion over and over again. Plus.. it's a bloody big set of cards, its not like a standard size pack of hards, its five or six times the size.

And considering a video game is £40 these days, and you only play that for however many hours, 15 quid is not expensive at all.

----

I have this game and it's honestly amazing, I played it at home cos we're that kind of family lmfao, I'm looking forward to the summer when all my friends are back from travelling and uni so that we can sit down and play this all together, I imagine it would be outrageous.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yupt View Post
    You're still missing the point that this is something that can be played for hours and hours on occasion over and over again. Plus.. it's a bloody big set of cards, its not like a standard size pack of hards, its five or six times the size.

And considering a video game is £40 these days, and you only play that for however many hours, 15 quid is not expensive at all.

----

I have this game and it's honestly amazing, I played it at home cos we're that kind of family lmfao, I'm looking forward to the summer when all my friends are back from travelling and uni so that we can sit down and play this all together, I imagine it would be outrageous.
    I agree!

-------

You played this with your family!? Your family seem awesome if they play along with it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That sounds good. As her said in the video, it's very similar to Apples to Apples which is like 30 quid so 15 isn't a bad price at all!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    I agree!

-------

You played this with your family!? Your family seem awesome if they play along with it
    I removed one or two cards, but yeah my family is not so politically correct if you must hahaha.
    Former Competitions Manager

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12