HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Logandyer45

Latest Awards:

Default WWE Network - The Big Change in WWE

So, Wednesday night, WWE announced that WWE Network, a 24/7 full streaming network will be available to WWE Fans. This will sadly not be free, nor on the TV. In order to buy WWE Network, you have to WAIT till Feb 24th at 9AM EST and go to WWE.com and buy it there. Good thing is, it's only $10 per month and you get EVERY WWE Pay-Per-View for that price. You also get exclusive content such as a Pre show and post show from WWE Raw & Smackdown, you also get to watch NXT and Main Event which NXT is currently airing on WWE.com and Main Event airing on Ion Telivision. You also get to look back at MANY MANY MANY years of WWE including The First Ever WrestleMania. You will get to watch some new reality shows on there aswell such as Countdown (countdowns the best Catchphrases, Entrances, Moments etc) WWE Legends House (8 WWE Legends living under one roof) and MUCH more.

The Network will be availible to watch on Feb 24th at 11:05pm EST after RAW. So, are you going to buy it?

moderator alert Moved by Calum0812 (Forum Moderator) from 'Discuss Anything' as I feel it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Calum0812; 09-01-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Joined Habbox Forum: 16-02-2010

Former HabboxLive Senior DJ
    Former Content Staff
    Former Articles Staff
    Hannah is bae

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the big change in wwe that we've known about for 2 years already lol
    probably not buying it
    watched the announcement show because hogan was rumoured but he didnt show up

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Ill buy it when it comes to the UK. fact it includes future PPV's as well means i can get rid of SKY.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I won't buy it, as I get all the PPV's anyway. But I'll probably check it out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    I won't buy it, as I get all the PPV's anyway. But I'll probably check it out.
    How do you get the PPVS's? Torrent?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Southe, View Post
    How do you get the PPVS's? Torrent?
    Sky Box Office

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is the single best thing WWE, as a company, has done. It's going to change the landscape of WWE broadcasting but I believe it will be for the better. They have to put out good programming because they NEED people to buy the Network so it's a win for us for quality and a win for them for money. That is something that is shown in the share price too.

Smart decision (and this is why it was delayed, iirc it was originally going to be set top channel).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oleh View Post
    Sky Box Office
    Ah that's what i thought. I would rather pay £7-10 a month for all that content and ppvs rather than £15 a month just for a PPV.

Soon as network comes out, Sky is getting booted and so is my Tv License.

Been tempted to buy some shares.

Tokens

The thing I like the most is the on demand previous shows/matches/PPVs (from memory). Probably won't buy it since I hate streaming stuff and we "only" have a 100GB limit here with average speeds.