HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TuexHabbo View Post
    Thirdly, don't act like you're better than me, stop talking as if you have lots to offer, you sit on a Habbo Forum the majority of the day, and you criticize others for having a life... And don't throw the 'You applied for Big Brother' how can you say you have a life... I have a life because I know how to turn my computer off once in a while.
    Dude no offence but isn't that what you are doing in the video. Acting like you are better than everyone and then posting it on a Habbo Forum, what do you expect? Just basic common sense man come on.

Quote Originally Posted by TuexHabbo View Post
    Fourth and finally, just grow up in general, you realise life is too short to criticize others, because you haven't got long yourself to prove an existance on this planet, this Forum won't be here forever.... No doubt a lot of you still play Habbo or come on this Forum for some blanket of comfort because you're insecure in real life, and have the audacity to start 'bullying' and that is what it is... you wouldn't do it in real life, so why do it on
    Please rewatch your video and get back to me, what are you doing most the time?

- - - Updated - - -

This guy would surely have to go through basic psychological tests anyway if he was short listed at some point? There is no way they would allow him on the show if he is blowing up over a few comments he pretty much asked for on a Habbo forum. Imagine him in the public sphere getting criticisms from mass amounts of people, it would be a mess and not good for his health.

*REDACTED*

Last edited by Jin; 01-06-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345