HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was Catholic until I reached the age of reason ~ George Carlin

I don’t have pet peeves — I have major psychotic ******* hatreds ~ George Carlin

I think, roughly, the desire to be a politician should ban you for life of ever being one ~ Billy Connolly

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I can pick out hundreds of Grey's anatomy quotes but I'll just stick to one:

Sometimes, the key to making progress is to recognize how to take that very first step. Then you start your journey. You hope for the best and you stick with it, day in, day out. Even if you’re tired, even if you want to walk away, you don’t. Because you are a pioneer. But nobody ever said it’d be easy.

- Meredith Grey - ‘Man on the Moon’ - Season 10, Episode 11
    A few of my favourite one tree hill quotes:

You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. or you can fight back. things arent always going to be fair in the real world. That's just the way it is. but for the most part, you get what you give. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. with the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. the rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now.
    Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.

Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Maybe it’s good to put things in perspective, but sometimes, I think that the only perspective is to really be there. Because it’s okay to feel things. I was really there. And that was enough to make me feel infinite. I feel infinite.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

ok this is gonna be a long list

"When someone was willing to drown with me, I really didn’t want to drown anymore."- Marilyn Manson

“I hope one day, you meet someone and they feel like home and make you realize that you have been homeless your entire life.”

- M.O.W.

"IT TOOK MANY YEARS OF VOMITING UP ALL THE FILTH I’D BEEN TAUGHT ABOUT MYSELF, AND HALF-BELIEVED, BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO WALK ON THIS EARTH AS THOUGH I HAD A RIGHT TO BE HERE."
    - James Baldwin
    "I used to imagine adventures for myself, I invented a life, so that I could at least exist somehow."— Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
    “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.”
    F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shar View Post
    I can pick out hundreds of Grey's anatomy quotes but I'll just stick to one:
    same! I have loads of grey's anatomy quotes. Might add some later.
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a ******* challenge ~ Scroobius Pip

In the end they are just words, you give them power when you cower man - it's so absurd ~ Scroobius Pip

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wennn.

Latest Awards:

"As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

@habboxgraphics on Twitter

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Three of my favs from Tumblr!

He may still love you. He probably does. He probably doesn't know what he wants. He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn't what matters. What matters is what he's doing about it, and what he's doing about it is nothing. And if he's doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn't do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life. - Unknown

If you have to speculate if someone loves you and wants to be with you, chances are they don't. It's not that complicated. Don't waste moments waiting and wondering. Don't throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn't want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up. - Donna Lynn Hope

The person in life that you will always be with the most, is yourself. Because even when you are with others, you are still with yourself, too. When you wake up in the morning, you are with yourself, laying in bed at night you are with yourself, walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself. What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? Because that person is yourself, and it's your responsibility to be that person you want to be with. I know I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go, who isn't full of hate, who's able to smile and be carefree. So that's what I have to be. - C. Joybell C

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Lady Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your coffee.
    Winston Churchill: Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"you're ******* stupid and I hate you" - me
    you can be my daddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12