HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Favourite Quote(s).

Can be from a book, a film or anywhere (hence why I haven't put it in a specific subforum).

Simple enough - post your favourite quote(s) I'll post mine in a second.
    --
    I'm sorry if theres a thread already like this omg there's been so many made recently.
    ---
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
    "I dream of you in colours that don't exist." ~ I don't know
    "Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart."
    “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your ****, then you deserve it.” >>>> This will alwaysss be my favourite. ~ Frank Zappa
    “Watch your thoughts for they become words.
    Watch your words for they become actions.
    Watch your actions for they become habits.
    Watch your habits for they become your character.
    And watch your character for it becomes your destiny.
    What we think, we become.
    My father always said that... and I think I am fine.”

~ Not too sure who this is from, 3 possible people.
    Last edited by MKR&*42; 13-01-2014 at 06:44 PM.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow never seen this thread b4

i like all the dumbledore ones tqbh
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really like to live by quotes - but I do have one quote I like, although I never remember it off by heart:

"I keep thinking about this river somewhere, with the water moving really fast. And these two people in the water, trying to hold onto each other, holding on as hard as they can, but in the end it’s just too much. The current’s too strong. They’ve got to let go, drift apart. That’s how I think it is with us. It’s a shame, Kath, because we’ve loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can’t stay together forever."
    From Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Like I said, I don't think it applies to me - I just thought it was nice, and it hit a nerve as I read it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    wow never seen this thread b4

i like all the dumbledore ones tqbh
    NT SPECIFIC ENOUGH :///
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?
    Tupac Shakur

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"Happiness is a choice"
    "Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life"

Are the two I like to remind myself of

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

My friend wrote this in a Jane Austen fanfiction and I just really love it.

The following story is without a doubt, a most curious mix of happiness and sorrow. For how can one be enjoyed without the other hardly bears thought. Let it suffice, dear reader, that the fiction before you shall render you speechless, it shall pull at your heartstrings, your eyes will sting from the moisture of tears. All that said, I present to you a love story.

This from One Tree Hill

at this moment there are
    people in this world
    some are running scared
    some are coming home
    some tell lies to make it through the day
    others are just now facing the truth
    some are evil men, at war with good
    and some are good, struggling with evil
    six billion people in the world
    six billion souls
    and sometimes
    all you need
    is one.

Perks of Being A Wallflower

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite

T.S. Eliot Poem (The Hollow Men)

This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper

Collection of Sylvia Plaths (all from the Bell Jar):
    And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.

There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room. It's like watching Paris from an express caboose heading in the opposite direction--every second the city gets smaller and smaller, only you feel it's really you getting smaller and smaller and lonelier and lonelier, rushing away from all those lights and excitement at about a million miles an hour.

Kiss me and you will see how important I am

House Quotes

So, this is the story you made up about yourself? It's nice.
    Too bad it isn't true.

If you believe in eternity, then life is irrelevant. The same way a bug is irrelevant in comparison to the universe.
    If you don't believe in eternity, then what you do here is irrelevant.
    Your actions *here* are all that matters.
    Then nothing matters. There's no ultimate consequence. I couldn't live like that.

I'm going to base this moment on who I'm stuck in a room with. It's what life is. It's a series of rooms and who we get stuck in those rooms with adds up to what our lives are.

Dying's easy. Living's hard.

Then my favourite quote of all time

Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
    "After all this time?"
    "Always," said Snape.

----

OKAY YES I HAVE THESE ALL SAVED ON MY COMPUTER I DIDN'T JUST GO LOOKING FOR IT AND FORMATTING

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fripe

Latest Awards:

"When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you" ~ Patrick Stump

"We're just like you, we're not these older idols, you know, we're just kids like you guys" ~ Brendon Urie

"Just because today is a terrible day, doesn't mean tomorrow might not be the best day of your entire life. You just have to wake up, and get there"
    ~ Pete Wentz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

something like "we're all just stories in the end" from doctor who. that was nice.

I don't really have favourite quotes but it's definitely a powerful thing to know that your words touch people that they remember them and err have a document full of quotes? never seen that before laura haha.

I like the messages in JK Rowling's Harvard Commencement speech. Not necessarily a bitesize quote but she's such a wise person!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast