HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Are you ungrateful?

Are you ungrateful?

--

Sometimes I know I'am being very ungrateful like when I get my results and they aren't as good as I wanted...
    but others I'm being 'ungrateful' without noticing... on Christmas day I don't run around like a 5 year old and make a song and dance about my presents so that's what my mum calls ungrateful!
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say ungrateful, but I'd say I under-appreciate. I mean I still live with my parents; we have a nice house and cars etc. and I have my own room which I love. My mum and dad are brilliant parents, and my dad may be mean a lot but he always knows and does what's best for me. I've been given the chance to go to uni, and my mum pays for all of my trains/buses to and from uni, and she pays my tuition fees. I get to go on amazing holidays and trips. I have a lovely fiance.

So, what I mean is, I've got a lot of good things going on, but I still moan about how much revision I have, and how much stress I have to put up with, when really, I should show that I appreciate all the things I have even if some of them do cause me stress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Compared to the rest of my family I'm probably the most grateful person ever. For example I'm the only person who ever says please or thank you. And I'm the only person who didn't return all their Christmas gifts on the day after Boxing Day.. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Erm I don't know, I guess I'm sorta grateful but I always worry that no-one can tell that I'm grateful idk - and my family actually think I'm an insanely selfish person when I'm really not :/.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

I can be, I get confused on whens the right time to be grateful. Sounds odd I think, easily confused

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Maybe but if I am I probably don't know it. I take a lot of things for granted but I always appreciate presents and things people do for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

no.

i make conscious effort to be thankful for what i have but i also know when i deserve better.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

No I try to appreciate what I have

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have my days.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2