HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i get pointless posts all the time and most of the time its stupid and its 1 rule for me and 1 for every1 else

oh well i keep pointless posting anyway. pointless posts r the best kind of posts. mods need to chill they r so anal
    Last edited by Yawn; 26-01-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    You spent like half an hour after the awards yesterday telling people I had a more than platonic relationship with Gina, I would count that as spreading disgusting rumours.

This is the post where by one or the other definition of "pointless posting" you may have broken the rule; either you didn't and responding to anything about the post is fine in which case my post wasn't pointless or you did break it and closed the case wrongly. Interesting also that "2011" and "never" were deemed to be fine but only I get told off after reporting you
    Yeahhh that didn't happen. I'm not going to deny that I mentioned it because I know I did, you were making crude remarks to a good friend of mine. Don't give what you can't take. I heard nothing about this until you were nominated for it and it was actually mentioned in the room many times before I commented on it.

Okay I thought that was the one you were referring to alright but I wanted to make sure. As you can see, I answered the question being asked in the thread several posts before that and then someone commented about an experience that they have heard of so I replied with an experience I have heard of. Do you not think that these discussions are ones that should be taking place instead of people just posting "Yes" and "No"?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Phils post here is fine. You are allowed to respond to posts like that. Could you direct me to your post that you feel was wrongly dealt with?
    2 posts down if anything it responds more to the thread than Phil's post lmao

Quote Originally Posted by iPhil View Post
    they are left because we want people to discuss their answers rather than just posting one word and then leave the thread and never return.
    Obv not working very well:

The point is that there is no discussion. There have been 72 threads made in Discuss Anything so far in January, of which only 8 have the same person posting more than 3 times and only 1 person having posted more than 5 times in one thread
    The stat has now changed to 80 threads with 9 that have actual responses of some kind, woooooooooooo (and still only 1 where anyone has 5 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhil View Post
    Yeahhh that didn't happen. I'm not going to deny that I mentioned it because I know I did, you were making crude remarks to a good friend of mine. Don't give what you can't take. I heard nothing about this until you were nominated for it and it was actually mentioned in the room many times before I commented on it.
    That's just a flat lie, it did happen and I wasn't the only person there calling you out for it. There's a huge difference between accusing someone of something they have not done (and telling others that it's happened) and talking about a case that really did happen. I don't care if you're friends with a paedophile, it doesn't make everyone else one
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 26-01-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    I reported 4 post with 1 word answers but they was fine?

Shouldn't you people try and keep your members?
    Warning them every time they post isn't the way I'd go.
    Skandair, there isn't a rule saying 'Do not create posts with only a single word in them'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Skandair, there isn't a rule saying 'Do not create posts with only a single word in them'
    well why do all my single word ones get reported then

and why do u come on here if all u do is cry about everything i like ur gf tho
    she seems well nice
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

2 posts down if anything it responds more to the thread than Phil's post lmao
    Oh well I can see why that is. Nobody is interested in the spelling of the title.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Nobody's interested in the thread at all by the looks of it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

it's all going down hill since i left, let's make that the reason!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

i'm a victim of stalking by mod nick first of all he doesnt get a joke and gives me a warning and then finds my days old post and gives me warning for that

#stopmodnick
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait, do you guys get warnings for pointless posting? I only get a PM telling me to avoid it... Unless that is a warning?

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast