HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah my warning was from over a week ago and only happened after I reported Phil hmmmmm either very slow mod responses or something dodgy going on

Karter for mod
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's a verbal warning as my science teacher would say
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    I reported 4 post with 1 word answers but they was fine?

Shouldn't you people try and keep your members?
    Warning them every time they post isn't the way I'd go.
    We are trying to keep are members. I'm sure a lot more pointless posts would arise if people weren't PM'd about it. I'm sure people would get fed up of a forum that is essentially Spam.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    That's just a flat lie, it did happen and I wasn't the only person there calling you out for it. There's a huge difference between accusing someone of something they have not done (and telling others that it's happened) and talking about a case that really did happen. I don't care if you're friends with a paedophile, it doesn't make everyone else one
    I didn't go tell others it happened? I already said in this thread that I don't deny saying things but why am I being called up on it and not other members of staff? Your thread is titled pointless posting so personally I'd like to drop this but I'd be happy to discuss it over PM with an AGM?

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Wait, do you guys get warnings for pointless posting? I only get a PM telling me to avoid it... Unless that is a warning?
    No you don't get a warning unless it's extremely excessive! The "Warning" they are referring to is the PM you're talking about
    Last edited by Phil; 26-01-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait, do you guys get warnings for pointless posting? I only get a PM telling me to avoid it... Unless that is a warning?
    I get PMs. I presume they are usernotes and people are incorrectly naming them warnings?

If they're genuine warnings then what
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

But I thought it was ok to respond to things other than the title if it's arisen in the thread
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Yeah my warning was from over a week ago and only happened after I reported Phil hmmmmm either very slow mod responses or something dodgy going on

Karter for mod
    I wouldn't say it's slow mod responses, I've reported posts lately and had very quick responses. So looks like people are fishing for reports.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    I get PMs. I presume they are usernotes and people are incorrectly naming them warnings?

If they're genuine warnings then what
    Does the forum still even have the yellow card warning/red card infraction system anymore? It's been so long since I got a warning/infraction I don't know I mean, in the past year I must have racked up many many PMs for pointless posting - they've never added up to anything though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think Chris and Matt should re-write the rules. There seems to be flaws and if you just made it simple people would understand.

I bet them rules have been the same for years lol.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't say it's slow mod responses, I've reported posts lately and had very quick responses. So looks like people are fishing for reports.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the forum still even have the yellow card warning/red card infraction system anymore? It's been so long since I got a warning/infraction I don't know I mean, in the past year I must have racked up many many PMs for pointless posting - they've never added up to anything though.

yeah it still does. You never get warned for pointless posts but the usernote > warning > infraction still stands for other rule breaks
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Was prob written by someone from the news department they're all basically illiterate by the looks of things
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can someone link me to Tom's pointless post and Phil's non-pointless pointless post?

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast