HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Big benefits row: Live

Tv show on atm on channel 5. Doesn't take a genius to figure its about a debate on benefits system in UK. Nothing ground breaking so far, but katie Hopkins is on there...

Sorry if already posted
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I thought it was a totally unstructure, biased debate. They didn't bother to split it up into different sub-topics, they constantly had 2 people for benefits yet 1 person against. Matthew Wright is THE worst host on earth and the fact he picked the most rowdy and aggressive people to speak was horrible to watch. He also always seemed to question the people that were against benefits and create a scene where everyone would gang up and shout at the person who was trying to get their point across.
    Last edited by Mark; 03-02-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

IT WAS BEST TV MOMENT OF 2014 AFTER CBB SURPRISE EVICTION!

- - - Updated - - -

love katie hopkins she is hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

give me a job init

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah it was very poorly ran haha, I thought Katie Hopkins (God don't kill me for saying this) genuinely made some fair points, but every time she would be bombarded by either the presenter or half the audience who are probably on benefits also. What she said at the very start of the programme about the fact that everyone in the debate would ignore the people who abuse the system and focus only on the positives, was 100% true. All the personal arguments were pretty funny though lmaoo.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    Yeah it was very poorly ran haha, I thought Katie Hopkins (God don't kill me for saying this) genuinely made some fair points, but every time she would be bombarded by either the presenter or half the audience who are probably on benefits also. What she said at the very start of the programme about the fact that everyone in the debate would ignore the people who abuse the system and focus only on the positives, was 100% true. All the personal arguments were pretty funny though lmaoo.
    I feel the opinions of the people against benefits was never really taken into account due to the fact that the crowd/host didn't give them a chance