HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Personality test: which US President are you?

This is quite a detailed and interesting one..

http://www.celebritytypes.com/big-five/test.php

I got -

Big Five Personality Test

Out of 25 U.S. Presidents, you are the most like ...

Dwight Eisenhower

"We ... must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow."
    According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

- More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    - Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    - More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    - More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    - More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    - More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    - More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    - More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    - More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    - More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    - Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

- Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.
    You? It's pretty long but you get quite a lot of results back.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

tbh i didnt understand half the questions

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

James Madison

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty."

Compared to the general population, you are:

Average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
    Average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
    High on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
    Extremely high on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are focused when it comes to goals and deadlines and like to complete your goals and tasks before starting new ones.
    Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
    More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    More likely to oppose capital punishment.
    More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Thomas Jefferson
    "I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post which any human power can give."
    Share On Facebook

Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    Average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
    Below average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are often seen as critical, tough and domineering in social situations.
    Above average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
    Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

I think I can only honestly agree with about 2 of those.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
    More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
    More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
    Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
    More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
    Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.
    Last edited by The Don; 08-02-2014 at 06:39 PM.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'm surprised I got Eisenhower as i'm ideologically closer to Thomas Jefferson and Calvin Coolidge.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Abraham Lincoln
    "As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy."

Cool I like Lincoln

Tokens

Latest Awards:

James Madison

• Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    • More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    • Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    • More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    • Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    • Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    • More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    • Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    • Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    • Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    • Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    • Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    • More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
    • More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    • More likely to oppose capital punishment.
    • More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Out of 25 U.S. Presidents, you are the most like ...

Abraham Lincoln
    "As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy."

• Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
    • High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    • High on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
    • Above average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are focused when it comes to goals and deadlines and like to complete your goals and tasks before starting new ones.
    • High on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad new

ccording to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:
    • Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    • More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    • Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    • Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    • Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    • More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    • Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    • More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    • More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    • More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    • Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    • Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    • More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
    • More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    • More likely to oppose capital punishment.
    • More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    • Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    • Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    • More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    • More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

• More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast