HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

you could go for like a metaphotography theme and do film, photo developing labs and old cameras and things

something controversial like newspapers that are becoming obsolete? phone books etc as well

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    you could go for like a metaphotography theme and do film, photo developing labs and old cameras and things

something controversial like newspapers that are becoming obsolete? phone books etc as well
    oo i like. i could maybe use film/old cameras to document some of the obsolete objects. thanks lawrawrrrrrrr!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was going to say what Laura suggested. I know you're into music and stuff so maybe old records, walkmans, vinyl (even though they're coming back in) that kinda thing?

Are there any abandoned places near you like not only buildings but maybe a park or a train track or something like that?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jigsaw puzzles.
    Old toys.
    Films from old cameras and those that you could publish instantly.
    Circuses and fun fairs perhaps? They're becoming less used now I guess.
    To an extent, what about endangered animals?
    Games vs. Apps.
    Cinemas I don't know.
    There are a lot of ways you could go with this . Jukeboxes, radio etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

maps, books

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Avoid objects, if you're taking photos of old things you just happen to have or borrow you won't get a good mark.

Do some exploring, find an old abandoned building and/or industrial site.

You don't need to put yourself in danger to get some good photos; maybe an old pub that has been boarded up would make an interesting shot, maybe there's a phone box in your area no longer in use. Make them a focal point of an interesting image perhaps, for example you could sit your camera on a tripod and get a photo of the phone box while other people walk past in a blur: the phonebox represents a past time that stands still while the world carries on around it.

Create an image with contrast, maybe you have a picture of the phonebox, and somebody is standing next to it using a mobile phone.

Maybe there are other local businesses that have closed down and have left behind abandoned property.

Objects are boring, scenes are not. (Objects can be part of a scene).

Edit: (Just read through the thread and realised telephone boxes have already been mentioned, hope the contrasting part is a good extra idea for you though!)
    Last edited by Firehorse; 12-02-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Records Books record player Old Toys like Dolls Kids playing outside idk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12