HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FartyPants

Default I haven't been able to access Habbo since forever

Seriously for at least half a year I have been getting the Error code 30 "Oops!!!" thing. When I open the client, everything goes black, and then theres a loading bar, then when it reaches 100% (or sometimes 70%), it completely blacks out and there goes the "Oops!!!"

The background pictures NEVER load at all I can't even see no hotel view. The background is always black, does that show anything?

I have tried both my computers at home, clear my caches for billions of times, uninstalled browsers and tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome, IE, reinstalled Adobe Flash, updated Adobe Flash, updated Shockwave, updated Java, reset my modem, restarted my computer, scanned with more than 1 antivirus software, disabled all antivirus softwares, disabled all firewalls, resetting firewalls to default settings, and even using a proxy to access Habbo, but THE SAME STILL HAPPENS

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT

This is driving me nuts
    Last edited by FartyPants; 10-02-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FartyPants View Post
    Seriously for at least half a year I have been getting the Error code 30 "Oops!!!" thing. When I open the client, everything goes black, and then theres a loading bar, then when it reaches 100% (or sometimes 70%), it completely blacks out and there goes the "Oops!!!"

The background pictures NEVER load at all I can't even see no hotel view. The background is always black, does that show anything?

I have tried both my computers at home, clear my caches for billions of times, uninstalled browsers and tried Opera, Firefox, Chrome, IE, reinstalled Adobe Flash, updated Adobe Flash, updated Shockwave, updated Java, reset my modem, restarted my computer, scanned with more than 1 antivirus software, disabled all antivirus softwares, disabled all firewalls, resetting firewalls to default settings, and even using a proxy to access Habbo, but THE SAME STILL HAPPENS

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THIS PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT

This is driving me nuts
    PS I've tried a random retro that has the same loading page and IT WORKED LOL WTF
    HABBO STILL DOESNT WORK

(IM SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTUING BUT I CANT EDIT MY PREVIOUS POST LOL BUMP)\

EDIT: HABBO ES WORKS TOO
    Last edited by FartyPants; 10-02-2014 at 10:26 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shenkuu

Have you tried deleting the cookies associated with Habbo by any chance? That generally does the trick for me whenever I get a black screen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Maybe there is a problem with your ISP

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Can you send in a help request on the help tool without logging to habbo? I'm not a very techie kind of person so that would be my best advice if you can do it! Hope it works!