HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Typos

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lgq

Default Typos

So apparently Junius might have been hacked? I saw someone offer 15 typos for a pink dragon in a shop right before they started plummeting in value on the marketplace; in face he seemed to be trying to buy anything he could with typos, saying that it was 'all he had atm' to paraphrase which seemed very suspicious. If this is true it obviously means that a mass of typos are going to flood into circulation and already in the first 24 hours 50 or so typos are on the mp at 330c or so and none of them are selling. I myself just managed to sell at 6gb per after previously trying to sell for 380c per and then 1t per as the price of the typo continued to drop on the marketplace. So my question really is what do you think will now happen with the value of the typewriter? If someone is trying to swap 1200 typos for any rares that they can then surely the number of typos in circulation is only going to increase further! Thoughts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Really hope Bri wasn't hacked, honestly one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!

Tokens

That's really suspicious, but nothing else could really explain it unless someone who has mass typos suddenly decided to unload them. But then you'd think they would want to sell them in bulk instead of dispersing them in the marketplace because I think it's fairly obvious that no one will buy them if there's 50 in there at once.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

That would be bad if he is hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    That would be bad if he is hacked
    I can confirm he has been hacked, but its unknown whether or not anything is taken as his account has been safety banned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Astronomist View Post
    I can confirm he has been hacked, but its unknown whether or not anything is taken as his account has been safety banned.
    Probably has had stuff taken Unless someone has randomly decided to sell a ton of typos on MP :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Habbo value their richest players so they'll trace the trades and do something about it - I wouldn't worry

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    Habbo value their richest players so they'll trace the trades and do something about it - I wouldn't worry
    Shame they don't give a **** about the rest of their community.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Shame they don't give a **** about the rest of their community.
    Never have, never will.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

What 1.2k typos in only 1 account? I think a good amount got hacked but not all 1.200. Typos at 3gb soon?
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast