HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

im laughing

gina had proof that 18 was generated and i was 18

$$$$

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    im laughing

gina had proof that 18 was generated and i was 18

$$$$

yes but 1 was said on air and you know full well you werent 18
    regardless of the proof 1 was said a good 4 mintues before that number was generated ..

Tokens
    Habbo
    rnix

Latest Awards:

Habboxlive competitons seem to be such a mess lately....
    forever the queen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

i was 18 and i won ahahhahaha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

more credits than brains at that department

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chris5938

moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.
    Last edited by Nick; 25-02-2014 at 07:25 AM.
    .+**+.Tumblr.+**+.*+..+*Twitter*+..+*
    Dites-vous: Vous pouvez accomplir tout ce que vous mettez votre esprit à!
    "Say to yourself: You can accomplish anything you put your mind to!"

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Well this seems to be a bit of a cockup. I can only apologise on behalf of the DJ and HabboxLive - As the credits have already been given out there isn't much we can do in terms of getting the credits back and giving them to the person who had the number "1". But there seems to be conflicting reports between a lot of people who have heard 18 or 1.

I'll speak to HabboxLive Management and the DJ and make sure this doesn't happen again and also to make sure that at least one member of HabboxLive management or General Management is tuned in so they can actually confirm what winner is announced on air. And that the fact the winners should be announced clearly and also repeated a few times so people are fully aware who the winner.

It seems HxL Management have gone off what the DJ has said to them and also what was generated by the logs for the number generator: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:55:18 +0000] - Epic generated # 18.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 24-02-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

60+ ppl listening and not 1 person communicated the truth

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Well this seems to be a bit of a cockup. I can only apologise on behalf of the DJ and HabboxLive - As the credits have already been given out there isn't much we can do in terms of getting the credits back and giving them to the person who had the number "1". But there seems to be conflicting reports between a lot of people who have heard 18 or 1.

I'll speak to HabboxLive Management and the DJ and make sure this doesn't happen again and also to make sure that at least one member of HabboxLive management or General Management is tuned in so they can actually confirm what winner is announced on air. As in the backend the number generator logs show the following: [Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:55:18 +0000] - Epic generated # 18
    I'm not disagreeing with you that #18 was generated, i don't care number 1 wasnt given their credits im just saying the person claiming to be 18 wasn't actually number 18 lol..

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you that #18 was generated, i don't care number 1 wasnt given their credits im just saying the person claiming to be 18 wasn't actually number 18 lol..
    Who was number 18 then?

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast