HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Thumbs up BittyBay - Get Your Free Avatars!

Hey Habbox!

We are BittyBay, an online virtual animal kingdom where you get to play as your favourite animal, collect items and avatars, create your own rooms, play games, take part in events/competitions, and loads more!

We've heard that Habbox is a great place to meet new people who have an interest in virtual communities, and we are thrilled to get the opportunity to invite you all to join our family as well. We are currently a small community, so everyone knows everyone and there are lots of new things being added all the time!

Here are some screenshots to whet your appetite:

If you like animals, virtual worlds, or just meeting new people, then we invite you to come and try BittyBay! Every person who joins via Habbox will get a free exclusive avatar of their choice! Normally, these would cost about USD$2.50 - but if you join and post your BittyBay username and desired avatar below, we will give you one for free!

So, without further ado, check out our welcoming virtual kingdom by clicking below:

www.bittybay.com

Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback below, as we would love to hear what you think!

See you around,

BittyBay

Available Avatars:
    (Please check catalogue for colours!)

Rabbit
    Snail
    Mouse
    Crab
    Panda
    Penguin
    Chick
    Turtle
    Bat
    Snake
    Spider
    Elephant

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

the name tags are ugly

I think it looks good the pixel art is really nice by adding animals you instantly reduce the age range for the game and I feel that animals, animal pixel art chatty room stuff has been done time and time again. But looks interesting unfortunately I'm a bit old and don't have time for it but good luck

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd recommend changing the font

and adding an arrdvark

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

hahah bitty
    i don't think uv ever seen little britain cause all i can think is boobybay, not sure that's what u were goin for

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Aw I think it looks class! I love animals might try it haha. Shame it would usually cost 2.50$ for an avatar before you would even be able to play the game and test it though! But nice we get it free

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Aw I think it looks class! I love animals might try it haha. Shame it would usually cost 2.50$ for an avatar before you would even be able to play the game and test it though! But nice we get it free
    you can play the game but you have to be a white rabbit or mouse

Thank you all for the feedback! Just to confirm, you do not have to pay $2.50 for an avatar before you can play, there are also free avatars available which at the moment are a rabbit and a mouse - so you can play for free!

Please feel free to comment with your BittyBay usernames and desired avatars and colours and we'll get those added for you as soon as possible.