HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

mirrors reporting debris being found

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...t-live-3219331

300 miles from where the current search is happening? ehhhh
    Last edited by wixard; 10-03-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

It's looking likely that it blew up 26,000 feet up and the debris scattered etc

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

We'll hear more about the recent report of debris in next couple of hours when it becomes daylight again.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

mirror live feed posted this like 15 minutes ago

A previously unknown group - the Chinese Martyrs’ Brigade – has claimed that it was behind the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
    An email was sent to various journalists in China, saying: “You kill one of our clan, we will kill 100 of you as payback.”
    But officials in Malaysia have said they believe the group's claim could be a hoax.
    The email did not explain what had happened to the plane.
    Malaysia’s acting transport minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, said today: “There is no sound or credible grounds to justify their claims."
    It is reported that the email could be designed to increase ethnic tensions between Uighurs and Han Chinese in the wake of a knife attack in Kunming on March 1 in which 29 people were killed and more than 100 were injured.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...#ixzz2vaMiyFF6
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

honestly can't tell you how reliable that is (lol the mirror), but it's interesting even if untrue

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    It's looking likely that it blew up 26,000 feet up and the debris scattered etc
    The last reported position was with the aircraft at FL350 (35,000ft)

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    mirror live feed posted this like 15 minutes ago

A previously unknown group - the Chinese Martyrs’ Brigade – has claimed that it was behind the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
    An email was sent to various journalists in China, saying: “You kill one of our clan, we will kill 100 of you as payback.”
    But officials in Malaysia have said they believe the group's claim could be a hoax.
    The email did not explain what had happened to the plane.
    Malaysia’s acting transport minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, said today: “There is no sound or credible grounds to justify their claims."
    It is reported that the email could be designed to increase ethnic tensions between Uighurs and Han Chinese in the wake of a knife attack in Kunming on March 1 in which 29 people were killed and more than 100 were injured.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...#ixzz2vaMiyFF6
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

honestly can't tell you how reliable that is (lol the mirror), but it's interesting even if untrue
    So the Chinese got revenge by blowing up a plane with Chinese people on. Right.

Sounds like crap anyway, just sounds like some guy behind a computer trying to cause issues.

And why does the Mirror have a live feed? Seems pointless.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    So the Chinese got revenge by blowing up a plane with Chinese people on. Right.

Sounds like crap anyway, just sounds like some guy behind a computer trying to cause issues.

And why does the Mirror have a live feed? Seems pointless.
    xinjiang seperatists have carried out attacks on chinese people in the past like the stabbing incident a few days ago, it is highly likely that uighur militants did it if it was a terrorist attack
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    xinjiang seperatists have carried out attacks on chinese people in the past like the stabbing incident a few days ago, it is highly likely that uighur militants did it if it was a terrorist attack
    Ah, I read it the other way round (that it was Chinese militants) - your way does make more sense. But then, why would you blow up a plane with mainly Malaysians on? Why not one leaving China?

Anyways, I still think the terrorism link isn't strong enough. I feel people jump up and shout terrorism far too early. Like when that helicopter crashed in Scotland, the police said they had ruled out terrorism. I mean, really? I wonder how this thread would have been different if it was pre-9/11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Ah, I read it the other way round (that it was Chinese militants) - your way does make more sense. But then, why would you blow up a plane with mainly Malaysians on? Why not one leaving China?

Anyways, I still think the terrorism link isn't strong enough. I feel people jump up and shout terrorism far too early. Like when that helicopter crashed in Scotland, the police said they had ruled out terrorism. I mean, really? I wonder how this thread would have been different if it was pre-9/11.
    I guess anyone will speculate terrorism now for anything like this until it has 100% been ruled out. I'm keeping the door open as one of the possibilities but there is so many that it could be.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i feel like most of us posting with an interest in this are leaning more towards disintegration rather than terrorism. as of yet everything is just speculation, no harm in posting different theories when they've yet to be ruled out

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast