HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

scary, hope they find out what has happened soon

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Ohgod that's awful news.

'A Vietnamese government statement said the slicks, spotted off the southern tip of Vietnam, were each between 6 and 9 miles long (10-15km). It said the slicks were consistent with the kinds that would be left by fuel from a crashed airliner'

Seems like they're getting slowly closer to finding the wreckage (if they haven't already idk)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I keep quoting you but mainly because you have some knowledge over this

Would this have implications over how the plane crashed if this is what's left? As there's no sign of debris would this mean the plane landed smoothly and sank as a whole? I'd imagine if it came in and broke up at speed by either nose diving there would be a lot of debris, while just oil on the surface suggests it landed (reasonably) smoothly with no break up. That just may be films talking but it seems strange debris would float away on a violent impact only leaving oil.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I keep quoting you but mainly because you have some knowledge over this

Would this have implications over how the plane crashed if this is what's left? As there's no sign of debris would this mean the plane landed smoothly and sank as a whole? I'd imagine if it came in and broke up at speed by either nose diving there would be a lot of debris, while just oil on the surface suggests it landed (reasonably) smoothly with no break up. That just may be films talking but it seems strange debris would float away on a violent impact only leaving oil.
    It would be mean some sort of broke up has occurred of the aircraft for the oil to come out of it. There was also oil spottings when Air France flight 447 went down as well. I would say it would have been a big impact as at the time of the flight they should have been at cruise level - Still a lot of questions unanswered.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

An extraordinary story has just emerged from Italy in relation to missing flight MH 370.

Louis Maraldi, 37, from Cesena, was named as one of the passengers on board the plane.

However, reports in Italy have confirmed that he was NOT on board and that he had reported his passport stolen last August.

Mr Maraldi's parents have spoken to him in Thailand and he is 'fine', news agency ANSA reports.

The revelation suggests that one of the 227 passengers on board the missing flight was using a stolen passport.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...#ixzz2vNZYgWsT
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
    wtf here come the conspiracy theories
    HIJACKER
    but on the list they gave out it was mostly Asian names
    nvm does say Italian Louis maraldi on it is it not just poss there are two Louis maraldis
    Last edited by buttons; 08-03-2014 at 01:55 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm so nosey, but looked at the names of the people and found two of their facebooks
    they're a young couple aged 18/20 from france

really interested to learn what happened

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

reminds me of the tv show lost
    HxSS Blue Team

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    An extraordinary story has just emerged from Italy in relation to missing flight MH 370.

Louis Maraldi, 37, from Cesena, was named as one of the passengers on board the plane.

However, reports in Italy have confirmed that he was NOT on board and that he had reported his passport stolen last August.

Mr Maraldi's parents have spoken to him in Thailand and he is 'fine', news agency ANSA reports.

The revelation suggests that one of the 227 passengers on board the missing flight was using a stolen passport.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...#ixzz2vNZYgWsT
    wtf here come the conspiracy theories
    HIJACKER
    but on the list they gave out it was mostly Asian names
    nvm does say Italian Louis maraldi on it is it not just poss there are two Louis maraldis
    THIS ESPECIALLY REMINDS ME OF LOST WITH ALL THE TWISTS AND TURNS WITH SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR STORIES OF HOW THEY ENDED UP ON THE FLIGHT WTF

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

A SECOND passenger on the flight was using a stolen passport, it has emerged.

Austrian Christan Kozel, aged 30, has been confirmed as safe and well by authorities.

He said his passport was stolen when he visited Thailand two years ago, Austrian newspaper De Standard reports.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...#ixzz2vNwTpFQg

is this a joke...

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast