HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Haikyuu!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despair.

Latest Awards:

Default Haikyuu!!

Ok I did a few updates before for the Winter 2014 anime, so here's the beginning of my Spring-Summer 2014 anime. We'll start off with a sports anime that will premier in April. The first one I'll be promoting here is Haikyuu!! a manga about volleyball. The main protagonist; Hinata Shouyou was also featured in the latest Japanese game, J-Stars Victory Vs.

Plot; Junior high school student Shōyō Hinata gains a sudden love of volleyball after seeing a national championship match on TV. Although short in height, he becomes determined to follow in the footsteps of the championship's star player, nicknamed the "Small Giant", after seeing his plays. He creates a volleyball club and begins practicing by himself. Eventually five other members join the team by his last year of middle school, but they are defeated in their first tournament after being challenged by the championship favorite team, which includes the so-called "King of the Court" Tobio Kageyama, in the first round. Though Hinata's team suffers a miserable defeat, he vows to eventually surpass Kageyama and defeat him.

I myself have read the manga and I'm really looking forward towards the anime, be sure to give it a try if you're interested in sports or volleyball!

PV here;
    People like grapes.

Tokens

:L honestly, im not too fond of sports anime series'.