HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Really haha?
    well yeah..?

who the hell cares? As a sixth former about to go to university, I want to go to the best one.
    Employers care. Who would the investment bank rather employ: someone with an economics degree from LSE, or someone with an economics degree from Northampton?

In some cases I'm pretty sure the university you go to can be more important than the degree you got there
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    well yeah..?

who the hell cares? As a sixth former about to go to university, I want to go to the best one.
    Employers care. Who would the investment bank rather employ: someone with an economics degree from LSE, or someone with an economics degree from Northampton?

In some cases I'm pretty sure the university you go to can be more important than the degree you got there
    or atleast checking the previous years employability after completing their degree at that uni, the uni i went to wasn't one of the best, but employability was a bit better for archaeology, so if we weren't in an economic **** hole, i'd probably be doing a job i'd love.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sianness View Post
    or atleast checking the previous years employability after completing their degree at that uni, the uni i went to wasn't one of the best, but employability was a bit better for archaeology, so if we weren't in an economic **** hole, i'd probably be doing a job i'd love.
    yeah, but its probably fair to say that, in general, employability/graduate prospects will go up as the university's position in the rankings goes up.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I did 3 subjects on the 'no point in doing them list' at a levels - at least I didn't go uni as you wouldn't have approved hey!
    got on a course to do veterinary nursing though - so good one.
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Two of my a levels are on this list. I wish you were here to tell me not to go to university.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678