HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i went to canada with my ex boyfriend but we had a massive argument and he left me for like an entire day
    does that count

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    i went to canada with my ex boyfriend but we had a massive argument and he left me for like an entire day
    does that count
    Was that HotelUser? But on topic:

I haven't personally travelled anywhere out of the UK on my own but might be something I'll do in the future. Once I get my new passport I do want to travel to a few places in Europe but have no idea if anyone will want to go with me so might have to do it on my own!

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I don't mind travelling in the same country on my own, but if I ever went out of the country to travel, I would have to have someone with me as for some strange reason, I would feel very alone. So yeah, I'd only travel alone in the UK
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I will be traveling by myself next summer to Germany, so the flight over from canada is gonna be a bit nerve racking, but it's only going to be like 5/6hrs, instead of the 16hrs I've done to shanghai. Haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

actually bout to travel alone to go see my bf in chicago, im in canada. well would only be flying alone id be staying with him but i def wouldnt wanna go like backpacking in another country alone id be too scared and its too risky

xo.

Tokens

I've traveled alone numerous times, been around Europe twice and going to America solo in November.
    Only once did I feel "lonely" on my trip, but you kinda ignore that feeling because you meet so many awesome people in hostels (highly recommended over hotels). The people you meet are usually down to earth, you can either travel with them for the day or not - that's up to you. In Paris I met some Canadian fella who was alright but by the end of the day he was just annoying. Then again in Glasgow I met a Canadian girl and re-caught up with an American girl and I had a blast. They introduced me to Reese's, never had them before then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123