HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Travelling alone

Yes so has anybody travelled alone on here? Not just places in Europe but more the like of East Asia? I'm so bored of everything and i've always wanted to go to New Delhi in India... the problem being there's nobody who wants to go apart from me. I was just looking at flights and hotels and it's dirt cheap and i'm sorely tempted to.

Has anybody travelled alone before? Would you advise it? Etc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd love to go on adventure holidays and visit the best sights on earth but that's not something my friends are interested in, and no I just wouldn't go alone.

Sure it'd be fun but experiences are best when you can share them with someone else, plus you'd eventually get lonely if you didn't meet anyone there.

If I was reaaally desperate to go somewhere then maybe I would offer to pay 1/2 their holiday price or the full price.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Storking View Post
    I'd love to go on adventure holidays and visit the best sights on earth but that's not something my friends are interested in, and no I just wouldn't go alone.

Sure it'd be fun but experiences are best when you can share them with someone else, plus you'd eventually get lonely if you didn't meet anyone there.

If I was reaaally desperate to go somewhere then maybe I would offer to pay 1/2 their holiday price or the full price.

you can take me on holiday if you like

Tokens

I did Camp America last summer.
    I know it's not Asia where you specified but I can comment on the whole 'being away from home on your own' thing.

Obviously working at camp I met people once I was out there/at the airport ha. But still, they were complete strangers when I met them but we were all in the same boat. If you did go on your own, I'm sure you'd meet people in the same boat as you. Have a look see if there is any companies that travel out to Asia and do tours for travellers etc? The people I met out there are amazing friends of mine and I've kept in touch with them.

It is totally worth it if you can do something like that. It's definitely something you can put on a CV/job application to make you 'stand out'.
    I'd recommend it cause it definitely changed me for the better; I'm much more confident in myself and less dependent on my parents!!
    Good luck if you choose to go

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i wouldnt go alone but my friend went canada and new zealand by himself and u meet loads of ppl along the way

and ive read stuff about young ppl travelling alone and they meet so many kl ppl at hostels and wat not and sometimes even start travelling with the friends they make who are also ridin solo

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

yh i mean it would be really dangerous cus u will be on ur own n u will be v vulnerable but if ur willing to take that risk then go. if u wanna go travelling alone the best place to go is probably a European country

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I plan on travelling in the future but not alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

myles and subo have a point!

if you're going to a corrupt country on your own, be careful and don't piss off the locals. it's easy to make a lone traveler /disappear/ in a remote area with no repercussions :rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

European countries do appeal to me but not in the same way as India, the United States, Saudi Arabia, China and the Anglosphere too. The first European country i'd like to go and visit would be Russia so that's pretty far too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've never traveled alone but I would love to do so in the future. Tho it'll be expensive if you can't split the cost of a hotel but you can just camp out or coach surf. I think traveling alone would be an eye opening experience, you would probably meet lots of new friends on the way esp the locals. Sometimes could be nerve wrecking but that's all part of the experience of solo traveling unless you're looking for a luxury vacation

I've been to China (group trip) several times and I can assure that it is generally a safe country for solo traveling, but no place is perfect, there are pickpockets and scams in China too tho I've never encountered any during my trip. Wouldn't be a problem if you look out for yourself

Depends on the country you're going. I don't know much about other countries but I think China is a great place to travel alone

If you're planning to go to China or Malaysia i can give you some advice
    last.fm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast