HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Max1674

Hey guys,
    I'm working on a remake of the old habbo, with a better design. Kasah is my designer Name, for the future as graphic designer. I have remaked the ticket switch from the habbo lido, the old habbo console with icons andthe toolbar. In the image is a little bit of german and english, we can say denglish.

Have you now feedback?
    Last edited by Max1674; 26-11-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I don't know if it's just me, but some of the colours used on the navbar on the left seem a bit bland and unsaturated. Try using more vibrant colours.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I don't know if it's just me, but some of the colours used on the navbar on the left seem a bit bland and unsaturated. Try using more vibrant colours.
    This^ pretty much. Also, from a personal perspective the chat bar just isn't doing it for me... it seems too... flat? I can't explain but it doesn't fit in with the rest of the scene imo
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Max1674 View Post
    It was a very long time.

Here is the current Alteration, what I made. This is my first large Habbo. It have twelve colors and 3h work. Its my Habbo in .de.

this is really cool, nice job

love the donkey kong too!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    This^ pretty much. Also, from a personal perspective the chat bar just isn't doing it for me... it seems too... flat? I can't explain but it doesn't fit in with the rest of the scene imo
    Ahh yeah I can see that too now. I see the approach he's going for with it, but you're right in that it doesn't fit the rest of the UI. It could maybe use some shading and depth like the credits/HC/duckets have.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Max1674

Hey, that's my new Pixelart for today. It's a remake and enlargement of the old habbo public furni.

Which person like to give me a little bit feedback of this one?
    Last edited by Max1674; 05-02-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    notMiceElf

Latest Awards:

Nice stuff Max1674!

Small edit for you to ponder

The biggest difference between the original art and your larger version is mostly volume. Some of your lines and overall shading are leaning a little to the square-ish side vs the very round original.

Also be careful that you don't go over-board with texture. Texture is nice, and can go along way in making an object appear more real, but it should be secondary to volume. Nail the shading first and then work the texture into it. Some of the flatness and squared look in your version is due to the texture breaking too much of the volume information up.

Keep up the great work though!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel like the point of the item has been completely missed here. It's a water cooler from the hallways, not an asteroid themed lamp! The texture you've given it makes it look very rough and though your much larger outline gives you room to bring the smaller features to life you have opted instead to simply enlarge them. I will say that I prefer your colour palette to the original though, the middle part is much more like a plastic water filled bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Max1674

@oftenMiceElf, big thanks to you for the feedback! It's amazing!
    @Kyle, thanks for your Feedback.

Here is new stuff:

(Box, HC- and Gendersigns from me) I don't like the outfitsbox now, so here is a new version from me.

That's a small edit to test my shading.

FURNIS and many icons:

(that very old stuff).

BADGES:

Tokens

nice pillows and badges. you are rlly talented:Content:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast