HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BaW Group 2

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    why is it that users are being cherry picked from the RBI team when this BAW was supposed to be moving away from that. we're going in circles, let some new blood have a go!
    it's another ******* favouritism thing, like all other habbo ********, if you rim staff, you're in

BAW should be one team, not changing, with the elite of the elite.

you cant let **** builders in when it's official things at stake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if someone is crap with room designs when they're given stuff to make then surely staff will see this and replace them

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Storking View Post
    if someone is crap with room designs when they're given stuff to make then surely staff will see this and replace them
    they wont though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    it's another ******* favouritism thing, like all other habbo ********, if you rim staff, you're in

BAW should be one team, not changing, with the elite of the elite.

you cant let **** builders in when it's official things at stake.
    BAW is just a smaller rebranded RBI. None of the stuff is official sulake stuff as far as I can tell and all the BAW .com team do is create seasonal events (mostly telephrases yawn) that last a few days. The bundles are created by the spanish and the official public rooms are created by the dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Storking View Post
    because it's a team effort the crap ones will just do something and the better ones will fix it. nobody will be removed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck to them, won't judge until the rooms come out.

Good luck matt?

Tokens

So wait BaW members are voted for by other BaW members? idgi :S I've seen some v.nice rooms from Jendro, Hawaii and Daltron too (i don't know the others). Not everyone is able to keep a room once they build it for a specific purpose or whatever and have to sell furni first before working on another room, so i don't think you can judge just based on the rooms they currently have.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

baw members are picked out by jendro i presumed, though what daltron has said makes it sound like staff may have pushed for him to be part of the group.
    it'll be hard to validate each member as these are all group projects, i personally didn't have a problem with the rooms built previous anyway as i'm not a great builder. what i will be looking out for is bad maze design, be it wired flaws, game design, creativity or little things like short queues.

though we are not entitled to it, i think what a lot of us want is to see the reason behind the picks, be it room screenshots or ideas provided. sadly a lot of user created stuff on habbo is all done behind the scenes now, it pisses people like me off who have no clue (or maybe a bit of dignity) of how to go about getting staff approved projects. i'd have liked to see jendro go on forums like this and on the client advertising for proof of what we are capable of.

however maybe i'm going about it the wrong way, and that opportunist people like me shouldn't be the ones to help. people that spend their time on habbo creating rooms for fun should be picked out first, there is no good way to go about it.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

as far as i'm aware, jendro is allowed to submit people who he thinks is capable of being a member and then possibly staff do the rest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well I didnt know a habbo player decided on the rest of the team

what a load of oh-youre-my-friend-and-i-like-you-****

Tokens
    Habbo
    kovsky.

well done guys!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast