HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    davecool656

Latest Awards:

Default the hunger games trilogy

What do you think of the trilogy if you have read them? if you havent read them do you want to read them? would you recommend them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've read them and I would recommend them. There's so much in them that isn't in the films. I'm so excited for the next two films, the third book was my favourite!! The only this is I hate the way it's written at some stages.

Tokens
    Habbo
    davecool656

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I've read them and I would recommend them. There's so much in them that isn't in the films. I'm so excited for the next two films, the third book was my favourite!! The only this is I hate the way it's written at some stages.
    Well at the min I want to read the maze runner series but after that am think about reading the hunger games

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

I've bought the books but haven't had the chance to read them yet. I love the film so much and my friends keep telling me to read the books, saying they're much better and stuff. I will hopefully have more time soon to start reading them!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I haven't read them or watched the films - the closest I've got is listening to some of the soundtracks from the film.

I'm hoping to get around to reading them at some point, but it isn't one of my reading priorities.

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

tbh i loved the hunger games and catching fire (catching fire is my favourite) but mockingjay really let me down. i just didn't get the same feel from the book when i read it but maybe the movie will be better (?) we'll have to see.
    although i feel like they left so many things out in catching fire and feel like they will for mockingjay as well because that contains so much more detail throughout the book, but i guess that's why there's a part 1 and part 2

Tokens
    Habbo
    davecool656

Latest Awards:

I really want to read the hunger games. the films have been good just hope the books are even better

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I did want to read them after the first film because I wanted to see where White Battle Royale would go for the next installment but then was disappointed when the 2nd film was just the exact same and more of Katniss being totally useless
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I enjoyed them. The movies do a good job of adding to the world though because it's not strictly limited to Katniss' perspective like it is in the books.

Tokens
    Habbo
    davecool656

Latest Awards:

I hope they are as good as I have been told

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast