HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Long Distance Driving.

I know not many people on here are likely to drive.. but for those that do.. anyone done anything long distance?

Got to drive this tomorrow:

Wondering how I'm going to stay sane lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I have this to drive on saturday

music and lots of energy drinks for me

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

My Uni used to be a 6 hour drive from home so every time I wanted to come home to see the family I had to drive it. I hate it, especially when I am driving it by myself. When you have people with you, it isn't as bad because you can share the driving. But I just like to get to the place so I don't stop unless I REALLY have to which is rare. So a straight 6 hours. Music blaring is okay.
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

6 hour drive for me to get home from Uni, although I don't drive I've been in the car when my parents drop me off and such, it's so boring. I usually sleep lolol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I won't be on my own, me and the girlfriend are going for a city break in Edinburgh for a couple of nights, leaving 5am tomorrow morning, got a box of 6 Red Bulls so should be good, only reason I may need to stop is fuel, Can usually only get 300 miles to a tank so should be interesting...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

Done plenty of long distance driving, it isn't too bad if you enjoy driving. If you're on your own it can get a bit boring and lonely but if you have someone with you as you said, it won't be as bad!

One of the longer journeys I'd have done is from York to Holyhead which is just over 3 hours, hop on the ferry at 2am and get off around 6am, then drive from Dublin down to Waterford which is about another 2 hours with no sleep inbetween The other longer drive all at once would be from York down to Cornwall which is usually 7 hours or so, about 400 miles. The last time we were over in England to visit family, must have been about a week we were gone, did a total of 1200 miles

cake

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I done this last year;

ALOT OF FUNN

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    I have this to drive on saturday

music and lots of energy drinks for me
    Stay away.

No I haven't long distance drove. Only passed in November and never been on a motor way because the closest one is like an hour and a half away. I like diving though!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Tokens

Furthest I've driven is 82 miles to Hunstanton. I enjoy driving, I just hate doing the return journey -.-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Recently drove 3000 miles in 72 hours only stopping for 8 hours to have a shower and sleep in a real bed.

My brother got an internship so we drove his truck out to Alberta from Nova Scotia before I came home for the summer. I then flew from Calgary to Halifax after spending 4 days in Calgary, spent a day with my dad and I was on my way home (by myself) for the summer - which is another 15 hour 900 mile trip.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast