HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default The Discussion Club - Win Paypal Money

The Discussion Club Forums

Ohai! Welcome to my advertisement topic, so you're interested in reading about the discussion club, huh? Well guess what? I'm here to tell you about it!

The Discussion Club a general discussion forum, our doors opened up on the 28th July 2014. We're a new family where we want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves while meeting new friends! We have very simple rules because we want you to enjoy yourselves to the fullest having discussion about pretty much whatever you want. Though the rules are small and simple, we will be very strict on the few we have.

We will be having auctions for paypal money, vouchers and other things every 1 or 2 weeks, our current auction is for $5 on paypal which will be available to bid on in a couple of days, to allow our members to start collecting tickets, our forum currency!

We are always open for new members, suggestions and comments on what you think! so why not check us out?

Thanks for reading!

Tokens

Posting competition is currently being held, giving away a total of $17!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not going to work, you need a target audience.

Tokens

I like your domain. General forums do usually fail though. I wish you the best of luck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

The best general discussion forum I found was Teenhut - it lasted a while before it died down.
    There are still a few users that occasionally drop by, including myself, but it has certainly been let go of.

bella ciao