HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Agesilaus

Quote Originally Posted by Bext View Post
    Congrats guys!

Just a quick question, how did you guys get contacted for the scheme (email/habbo or both)?

The reason I ask is my habbo email account I have just discovered is inaccessible and as my account is old and I am a guardian I will never know if I got an email to be invited.

Thanks x
    We got contacted via the in-game minimail. Staff seem to be using this method a lot lately to get in contact with Habbos. instead of email. I'm not sure if it'll stay this way, but that's how we were selected.

I recommend you get your email changed on your account just in case you do need to use it, though.
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 28-10-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

that cant be the full team, can it? i agree that you need a relatively small team so you can manage it properly, but if the team is too small it becomes pointless. im going to reserve judgment for now, although im disappointed that its 'public rooms only' - it isn't public rooms that are the problem.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pretty_lil_diti

Quote Originally Posted by Agesilaus View Post
    We got contacted via the in-game minimail. Staff seem to be using this method a lot lately to get in contact with Habbos. instead of email. I'm not sure if it'll stay this way, but that's how we were selected.

I recommend you get your email changed on your account just in case you do need to use it, though.
    Thanks for answering.

I changed my email as soon as I made my discovery...serves me right for using an old email account (H).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Agesilaus

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    that cant be the full team, can it? i agree that you need a relatively small team so you can manage it properly, but if the team is too small it becomes pointless. im going to reserve judgment for now, although im disappointed that its 'public rooms only' - it isn't public rooms that are the problem.
    There are still people being instated into the group. There are going to be 3-4 each region, except for the UK region, I believe are going to have an extra one. Three regions and a maximum of about 10-11 ambassadors to begin with.

I agree that the guest rooms can be just as bad, but I suppose staff have to be careful. These are private rooms owned by Habbos that should have responsibility over their room, even though this isn't always what happens. Public rooms cannot be excluded though. For example, the Welcome Lounge can be a troublesome place. Especially for people who are new to Habbo.
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 28-10-2014 at 09:48 PM.

I think it's a good idea that they've introduced this program. Restricting the ambassadors powers to public rooms only is also a good idea, as it allows them to spend more time moderating public rooms and keeping them "safe". However, I think they should advance the program in the future to give the ambassadors power in private rooms as well. They should only be given these powers if they have shown 100% commitment to keeping the public rooms safe and helping out new Habbos. When they decide to ban / kick / mute a Habbo in a private room, they must provide chat logs and give a short explanation on why they thought it was necessary. That way staff can moderate their actions and determine if they took reasonable action, or if they're just exploiting/abusing their powers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

along with pixelsean, agesilaus and drewar looks like more have joined the group!

ripxbx
    phil,
    rzg
    teddy
    .tubes.
    bamboo
    habtaz
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

So apparently tubes and agewhateverhisname are gm and agm of habbohut
    Are the heads responsible to recruit their own team? Um.
    Oh I've seen vado tweet agesomething should be banned.
    And a lot of people on client forums are complaining abt y ripxbx is in

WELL DONE DREWAR XXX sure you will do a gr8 job

Congrats guys! Cool to see a program that seems to be a fusion of the Hobbas and eXperts. Good luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    Agesilaus

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    So apparently tubes and agewhateverhisname are gm and agm of habbohut
    I'm not AGM at HabboHut any more and haven't been since January. Tubes is also no longer at HabboHut either. It seems as though you have been misinformed.

Are the heads responsible to recruit their own team? Um.
    No. Staff are the ones that select Ambassadors. Master Ambassadors may make recommendations when consulted by staff, but it's up to staff to thoroughly check the potential Habbo out and make a decision and complete the recruiting process. Staff will select people that satisfy the criteria, and the criteria takes in a whole lot of factors. Becoming a Guardian is an essential part of that criteria, but it's all staff decision.

Oh I've seen vado tweet agesomething should be banned.
    And a lot of people on client forums are complaining abt y ripxbx is in
    People are going to complain as much as possible about anything they possibly can. Reasons vary from jealousy to the simple desire to troll. However, these reasons are invalid and should not be taken into account by anyone, especially when someone preaches for a punishment without even substantiating it with a reason. It's not realistically productive or constructive.

And just call me Age, hey mate?
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 31-10-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

goodluck to anyone that becomes one, make the hotel a better place.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678