This thread is a list of questions we get asked frequently about Habbox Summer Spectacular (HxSS), please read it fully before answering one of your questions. Just in case it has been answered already! If you feel something is missing then please do not hesitate to ask xxMATTGxx, Samanfa, Wispur or lawrawrrr.

Q) What is "The Habbox Summer Spectacular"?

A) Habbox Summer Spectacular or HxSS for short is one of the biggest events Habbox does on a yearly basis. All the departments in Habbox come together to hold TWO weeks of solid fun which is normally filled with 100+ events. Four teams will also battle it out in all types of different fun and games to win this yeaars Habbox Summer Spectacular and the prizes are BIG.
Q) What are the four teams?

Red Team (Parrots) :: Team Leaders: Calum0812 and Phil/Dilusionate

Green Team (Snakes) :: Team Leaders: OldLoveSong and Drew/Wennn.

Blue Team (Hippos) :: Team Leaders: Shonly and lRhyss

Black Team (Monkeys) :: Team Leaders: Jellyfish and IzzyUhh

Q) How can I become part of a team?

A) You can join one of the teams by joining it's very own public group. What you need to do is go to your UserCP then "Permission Groups". (Link) You will then find a list of the team groups and click "Join". You are able to go in any team you wish. You can only choose ONE team and you must stick in ONE team. Anyone who switches teams while the Summer Spectacular is on is at risk of being disqualified.

If you are a member of Habbox Staff read about which teams you should be in the staff forums.

Q) What are the dates for this event?

10th August - 24th August

This year HxSS will start on 10th August 2014 and will finish on 24th August 2014. To see which events are occurring during this time you can view the timetable by going to *COMING SOON*
Q) I can't attend every date! What do I do?!

A) Don't panic, we understand not everyone can attend every day to all of the events. You can come to as many or as little as you like to earn your team some points. Please remember that if you come to more it means you have a better chance at the individual scorer title!
Q) Who do I PM if I have a complaint/suggestion/question/comment?

Send your complaints/suggestions/questions to either xxMATTGxx, Samanfa, Wispur or lawrawrrr.
Q) Why should I go to events? My team can just win!

A) We also keep track of individual points, so if you're one of the top scorers for your team, you'll win a great prize! Top scorers of the winning team get an extra special prize!
Q) What's the prize??

Winning Team
1st: 300c + 3 Months VIP
2nd: 200c + 2 Months VIP
3rd: 100c + 1 Months VIP

Second Team
1st: 200c + 3 Months VIP
2nd: 100c + 2 Months VIP
3rd: 50c + 1 Months VIP

Third Team
1st: 100c + 3 Months VIP
2nd: 50c + 2 Months VIP