HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

I'm guessing in 2016 or late 2015 Habbo UK will announce it's closure. You heard it hear first

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by itsliamOK View Post
    I'm guessing in 2016 or late 2015 Habbo UK will announce it's closure. You heard it hear first
    Habbo UK closed in 2010.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Shadow View Post
    Habbo UK closed in 2010.
    Habbo.com then, you know what I mean

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think they'll end up making habbo kind of like runescape, one site for all languages and maybe different world/hotel selects dnno
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

TBH I think they should turn the main page into a more current Social Networking site, as said before the virtual hotel is long gone. People don't really care about playing these types of things anymore. I think they should turn Habbo Homepages into something like a Facebook home page, where people can post stuff and write comments (like an upgraded guestbook). Also maybe make a main page where you can post statuses / engage in a forum.

Also, when new members come they really don't have much to stay for. Rooms and games are so dead, and they can't do anything without furniture. Credits are WAY too expensive and they make catalog furniture really expensive as well, so it discourages people from even buying stuff. They need a major transformation if they want to stay alive, everything is so outdated and they keep heading in the wrong direction.

Tokens

It isnt profit, they lost 3.7M euros total last year (if you read from finnish news)

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by jorsian View Post
    Aren't those some of the exact reasons why people are losing interest? They transformed Habbo into something unrecognizable with all the cluttered features. As a new player I would be extremely confused with all of the stuff there is to learn.

I believe the best thing they could do is organize the site and put emphasis on old features that already saw massive popularity with the community (Battleball, classic rares, public rooms, the old "look" of the hotel, simpler graphics). Sometimes less really is more.
    I completely agree! Habbo needs to strip back to their basics and finally realise what actually worked. Every time they add more product extensions...they lose clients and they lose trust. Old look definitely needs to be brought back; and the old style of management and product evaluation (not overloading their product - Habbo). Keep it Short. Sweet. Simple. Super!

I

Tokens
    Habbo
    Krazybethw

Latest Awards:

I think they just need to re evaluate the hotel See the ages of majority of users etc and see what they do regularly. Then customise the hotel around that. Have things which appeal to the majority age group.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure they can come back from this now. It's actually shocking how dead the hotel is now. Going on the most visited rooms list and the majority of them are green, which just puts more people of visiting.

I'm sure everyone will be ecstatic with the new selfie editor update!~!!! You can now fully express yourself by sitting or standing, smiling or looking angry, show your fab backside, and now you can even hold an item!!!!!! How revolutionary :dance: I'm so glad developers spent time on this because a camera really couldn't do the same thing. They are sure to make a hefty profit this year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345