HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default VirtualSpies - Paying Jobs

Right after joining VirtualSpies they tell people to sign up on their website in order to read a training guide followed by taking a quiz. The website supposedly keeps track of the points you accumulate for doing things. And points help you rank up in their hierarchy. (if Habbo enhanced group features they'd be cashing in on that domain and server money) So I'd like to know how VS is getting away with telling users to register on a website that isn't official? I can only assume that eventually they get the payments back from their employees one way or another. Maybe it is totally legit but to me seems very sketchy, anyone have experience with them?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I found this video online explaining how he pays his workers, although I'm not sure how he affords to pay out so much on a regular basis..

Interesting. It seems you can buy rank points with coins so that's how he makes money I guess. There is also google ad sense on the website. The only thing that really bothers me is they force people to join a website where you register using your Habbo name & email. "Don't use your Habbo password. We don't want to know that" is written in their recruiting speech. Makes me tilt my head a little. I know how easy it can be to get into someones email based off minimal knowledge. I could be over analyzing but I see a pyramid scheme mixed with the blind leading the blind. Ranks, keeping track of points, quizzes are all very basic features that Habbo should offer groups. They'd be able to ensure safety and keep users on their platform.