HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Strange Mini Mail From staff.

Hey Guys,
    I got this in a mini mail today seems very odd.
    Can anyone shed some light on this?

New Habbo Web

Dear Pivot,

As one of our happiest Habbos, you have been randomly selected to take part in a ‘closed beta’ testing group for the new Habbo web!

Only the first 100 responders will be given a space in the group. Don’t worry - If you miss out this time, there will be more chances in future testing phases!

Over the period of 1 week, we will ask you to review the new Habbo web and complete some simple questionnaires during testing.

To confirm your interest, please click the following link and fill out some basic details:

click here

Once you have completed your details at the address above, you will receive a confirmation email by Wednesday 27th August with more details about the next steps.

Happy Monday!

- Habbo Staff

moderator alert Threads Merged by Derrener (Forum Moderator) - There is already a topic on this
    Last edited by Derrener; 25-08-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Web Beta ??

I received this minimail

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Who's the sender? lol

Seems a little fishy.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shortages View Post
    Who's the sender? lol

Seems a little fishy.
    only habbo can send minimails

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'm sure others can - I have several minimails from people from my friendlist... they are old though o.o

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shortages View Post
    I'm sure others can - I have several minimails from people from my friendlist... they are old though o.o
    they stopped people sending minimails during the mute i think and that was like 2 years ago lol

ANYWAY does anyone know what habbo web beta is??? is it client or homepage or what

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    they stopped people sending minimails during the mute i think and that was like 2 years ago lol

ANYWAY does anyone know what habbo web beta is??? is it client or homepage or what
    Wow, I knew I was behind the times... I didn't know by how much LOL!

I imagine it'd most likely be homepage, though it could possibly be like that lab rat beta testing on client.
    You'll just have to sign up and fill us in

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    enzuken123

Latest Awards:

i got an invite too, and no its nt a phsng site :-P

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

there is an article

http://www.habbo.com/articles/3338-c...or-renewed-web

Oooh...Have you heard the news?!
    Another day, another Beta-testing group in Habbo.
    “What is it this time?!” we hear you typing frantically… Well, Habbos and gentlemen … *drum roll* …It’s the renewed Habbo Web platform!
    A highly skilled team of coffee-fueled developers and designers have been hard at work creating the next generation of web platform for Habbo, and we are finally ready to release it into the wild!
    Well, almost…We’re ready to start the next stages of closed beta-testing, which is why we need you!
    We are randomly selecting a group of 100 lovely lab-rat Habbos, who have committed to spending the next week testing this new platform with us. The aim of this initial closed testing is to allow a smaller group of users to give us more targeted and direct feedback in these early stages.
    Didn’t get selected this time? Don’t worry! We will have multiple phases of testing, so there will be plenty of chances to be chosen.
    If you have any questions about this project, please refer to our Q&A below:
    Q&A
    How were the users selected? / Why wasn’t I chosen?

This testing group has been randomly selected from Habbo users, accessing the .COM Hotel.
    Can I sign up for future testing?
    There are plenty of Beta-testing projects in the near future. If you are interested in joining us for future Beta-testing groups, keep your eyes peeled for azure articles and/or minimails with details of how to join.
    What is ‘Habbo Web Platform?”
    This project is to test the platform set to replace the current Habbo Web, which includes the 'me' page.
    The renewal will not affect the current Habbo client.
    When will the renewed web be launched?
    Dependent on how closed beta and open beta testing phases go, we are hoping to launch sometime in December 2014!

This a BIG project for all of use here at Habbo and we hope you are just as excited as we are! Your feedback is invaluable to us.

Happy testing!

- Habbo Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Sounds fun... doesnt sound client based though

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast