HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: FBZ Radio

Tokens

Default FBZ Radio

FBz Radio is an online licensed radio station aimed at giving young people the opportunity to get involved with radio. FBz Radio offers the chance for teenagers as young as 13 years old (and up) to get involved, whether it be presenting, journalism, interviewing, scripting for jingles or General Idea's.FBz Radio are one of the few internet radio stations fully licenced by both licences, also providing around the clock entertainment. We have a dedicated team of staff and are always looking for more of you to get involved.

Positions

We have two types of positions available;

Fixed DJ

As the name suggests fixed DJ's will be expected to book a time slot matching their daily schedule. We expect a minimum of 2 hours a week from our fixed DJ's though the days are changeable and not fixed. Many people however prefer to simply book a time slot on a certain day to allow them to advertise their slot specifically.

Trial DJ

As the name suggests Trial DJ, we expected them to be on a week trial, and Book 3 Slots and Advertise.

Music Genres:

The type of show you wish to do is entirely your choice and we do not have specific requirements, however there are certain Genre's we are looking for and these are listed below. DJ's who can do these genre shows will be given priority as we require these DJ's urgently.

Genres: RnB, HipHop, Grime, Dubstep

Apply today

FBZ Job Application: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/32392397389368

Thank you for reading

James & Casey
    Owner/Co Founder

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

That looks absolutely ugly.

The text extends the page about 3 lengths of it's normal size
    There's a scrollbar to go left/right when there's nothing there
    The background doesn't fill the browser
    The images look rushed and mashed up
    "FBz Radio has done countless charity work and interviews." 'countless charity work' doesn't make sense, and give examples otherwise it looks like BS
    "41% less adverts than other online stations or simply FM/DAB/AM radio stations." Is that another made-up stat or do you have proof of that
    Another page of statistics but you give no evidence
    Your FB doesn't link.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your site looks like it could be good but it has a lot of work. The homepage needs to fit a lot better - the design isn't bad in general but the way it's implemented is. The text goes too far down as Scottish mentions making the design far too large - it also goes too far to the right. The images tend not to fit either like they've just been thrown on and there's some spelling mistakes.

There's also lots of things missing - you have a page for hosting but no button to purchase it and limited information - if you want to go into the hosting world as well I'd recommend having a separate site as from past experience I've learnt trying to run multiple sites as one site tends not to work. You also talk about a radio app but there's no link, and no other ways to listen e.g. most stations offer a pop-up webplayer with a built in request box so you can leave the main site as well as ways to listen in Winamp, itunes, Windows Media Player etc. While a lot of Habbo radios do it (and yes I know your non habbo) I've found from past experience a lot of people don't like a web player that turns on automatically and they'd rather choose to press play themselves. Oh and your schedule doesn't work.

I also find it odd to have a role as a fixed DJ but then to say that it doesn't need to be fixed. Most non habbo stations tend to have set schedules with the same people doing a set show each week with cover DJs filling in the gaps and for when people are off. I found from my old station having the ability for people to choose their show time each week got people confused as fans will want to know when their favourite djs are live which becomes a lot harder if the times keep changing
    Last edited by peteyt; 30-08-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Your site looks like it could be good but it has a lot of work. The homepage needs to fit a lot better - the design isn't bad in general but the way it's implemented is. The text goes too far down as Scottish mentions making the design far too large - it also goes too far to the right. The images tend not to fit either like they've just been thrown on and there's some spelling mistakes.

There's also lots of things missing - you have a page for hosting but no button to purchase it and limited information - if you want to go into the hosting world as well I'd recommend having a separate site as from past experience I've learnt trying to run multiple sites as one site tends not to work. You also talk about a radio app but there's no link, and no other ways to listen e.g. most stations offer a pop-up webplayer with a built in request box so you can leave the main site as well as ways to listen in Winamp, itunes, Windows Media Player etc. While a lot of Habbo radios do it (and yes I know your non habbo) I've found from past experience a lot of people don't like a web player that turns on automatically and they'd rather choose to press play themselves. Oh and your schedule doesn't work.

I also find it odd to have a role as a fixed DJ but then to say that it doesn't need to be fixed. Most non habbo stations tend to have set schedules with the same people doing a set show each week with cover DJs filling in the gaps and for when people are off. I found from my old station having the ability for people to choose their show time each week got people confused as fans will want to know when their favourite djs are live which becomes a lot harder if the times keep changing

The reason why it does not give an option to buy hosting is because it says:

'Packages will be up for purchase on the 2nd Septemeber 2014.'

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    The reason why it does not give an option to buy hosting is because it says:

'Packages will be up for purchase on the 2nd Septemeber 2014.'
    Ah oops didn't see that but still if you want to go into hosting I'd recommend a separate site. Also small hostings are hard to get customers as a lot of people like me only stick to hosts that have been around for a few years at least as its so easy to create a reseller and then close it a few weeks later

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Ah oops didn't see that but still if you want to go into hosting I'd recommend a separate site. Also small hostings are hard to get customers as a lot of people like me only stick to hosts that have been around for a few years at least as its so easy to create a reseller and then close it a few weeks later
    There's over 1,000 hosts are out there. I would only due big hosting company's as I know their trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    There's over 1,000 hosts are out there. I would only due big hosting company's as I know their trusted.
    Yeah the reason I use mine, NameCheap is they have been running since 2000 so have a long history and won't just disappear overnight, they are also affordable and have a live chat that seems to be 24/7