HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parents

Tokens

Latest Awards:

been through lots of phases with my parentals!

They split up when I was 3 but I was always a daddy's girl. I was closeish to my mum before I was 15ish but really don't get on well with her now. She hasn't always been the most supporting mother. I get on really really well with my dad though and I always know he'd do anything for me.

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I get on with my parents well, my dad works away from home so I see him twice a weekish. But I live at home with mum who I probably have the stronger bond with, i'm very independent though and they know that.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

my mum and dad love me. they really do. i know that everything they have done was ultimately for me and my brother and sister. mum and dad worked for like 2/3 different companies all at once working over 12+ hours a day from home, that was to provide for us etc. so that she could afford the luxuries we all banged on about wanting all the time. i'm so close to them both in v diff ways, my dad i can have logical convos with and just joke bout like everthing n mum is just a good gossip about everything and anything

it doesn't disguise the fact they've ruined my life for the next few years by doing some very stupid things making 2014 the WORST year of my life ever, but it wasn't intentional to hurt me and they're doing their absolute best to try and make me feel better (mostly through money...) etc. i know what's caused everything to happen and i respect it so much.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

I love my mum to bits shes my role model and my best friend! My biological father i hate for personal reasons! and my stepdad i loved so much he was the the best and he treated me like his own daughter just like i treated him like my dad

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chloe7355

Latest Awards:

I get alone with my parents but my step parents, well my step dad always think he's the boss of me tbh :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I get on with both of my parents, however get on with my dad for various reasons much more than I get on with my mother. An abridged version of this is that if I went to my dad with an issue, I know he would help. If I went to my mother with an issue, she would most likely give up or fob the responsibility to someone else after she agreed to help. There's more to it than that, but it's a long story.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rachie-Dachie

Latest Awards:

i get on well with both my parents they are fab people nd i think all of my friends like my mother more than they like me

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

my mom and i have lil fights bout tons of stuff but always act like nothin hpnd at the end of the day we obv still love eachother and i say we have a good relationship
    my dad and i areclose aswell

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

I live with both my parents and have a good relationship with them both.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I get on very well with both of my parents, though we trade insults on a regular basis, it's all just good fun though.

My parents are still together and they don't argue much at all, so it's all very positive

Very lucky.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast