HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Default What is currently your favorite shampoo and shower gel?

I used to just use lynx showergal and lynx shampoo which are really good imo

I found the other day for about £1 a bottle, Radox Mango Mayhem (with grapefruit oil in it) and Alberto Balsam Sun kissed raspberry, they might not be the most expensive but god they are amazing! I reccomend you guys to try them out! What are your favorites at the moment?

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I can get it I will always buy 'Original Source: Vanilla & Raspberry', smells so good. Apart from that, any old shower gel that I can grab first.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I can't get on with Alberto Balsam it dries me out horribly, shame because it's dead cheap my favourites are the Original Source ones for shower gel (some fab ones with honey in and also the lime one just because I like limes) and then shampoo/conditioner usually something to keep my colour in although doesn't seem to work particularly well ever
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Original Source Mint is strangely nice in a I like tingling sensations in interesting areas sort of way

I quite like the Radox varieties at the moment. The sea salt one is possibly my favourite at the moment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I can't get on with Alberto Balsam it dries me out horribly, shame because it's dead cheap my favourites are the Original Source ones for shower gel (some fab ones with honey in and also the lime one just because I like limes) and then shampoo/conditioner usually something to keep my colour in although doesn't seem to work particularly well ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Headlines View Post
    When I can get it I will always buy 'Original Source: Vanilla & Raspberry', smells so good. Apart from that, any old shower gel that I can grab first.
    I had original source mint and it was amazing

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like that lynx fever brazilian hot mud and red dragonfruit extract shower gel

i love the smell of it omg *sniffs bottle*

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

using body shop rainforest moisture shampoo ATM, quite like it. only conditioner that doesn't weigh down my hair is tresemme naturals moisture conditioner, never see in the shop anymore so worried it's being changed/discounted

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

I'm currently using the V05 mousturising shampoo and the hydrating conditioner

hair is literally so annoying lately
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    The Original Source Mint is strangely nice in a I like tingling sensations in interesting areas sort of way

I quite like the Radox varieties at the moment. The sea salt one is possibly my favourite at the moment.
    try radox mango mayhem its amazing

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by itsliamOK View Post
    I had original source mint and it was amazing
    YES mint one is fab too it's so refreshing, I used to have mint shampoo too but apparently I was the only one who liked that much mintiness so stopped using it lol
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast